Status: Just started! I love the story line... you steal you die btw. =D

My Despicable Life Turns Good

We'll Never Let Go

Andreas's POV

Shaun picked me up at my house and drove me to Andy's.
"Hey," Andy said, opening the door.
"Hey," I said, smiling. I stepped inside the house, kicking off my shoes.
"Andreas, this is my mom. Mom, this is Andreas." Andy said, taking me to his mother.
"Oh, I finally meet one of your girlfriends." His mum said.
"Mom! This is just a friend." Andy said, defensively.
"Okay," Andy's mum said, wiggling her eyebrows. Gosh, I wish she was right. Andy lead me over to his couch, sitting down. I sat down next to him, not keeping to much distance. I looked over at Shaun, who was talking to a girl.
"Hey, Andy." A black haired boy said.
"Hey, Jimmy." Andy said.
"Who's this lady?" Jimmy said, looking at me.
"Andreas, meet Jimmy. Jimmy, meet Andreas." Andy said.
"Hi, Jimmy." I said, shaking his hand.
"Hello, Andy." Jimmy said. I sat back down next to Andy, his hand centimeters away. Andy must've been reading my mind, because at that very moment, Andy grabbed my hand. All I could here was that one part from Sway Sway Baby, we'll never let go. I blushed madly, grabbing Andy's hand, back. I looked over to Andy's reddening face.
"Erm, I was wondering if you wanted to go to dinner Friday night...You know...As friends." Andy said, his face reddening more.
"Yeah," I said.
"Okay," He said, smiling.
"Ah, you guys got comfortable." Shaun said, coming over to us. We quickly let go of each other hands, and got up. "Nice," Shaun said, laughing. I went over to the drink table and picked up a coke. I popped open the can and drank a little. "Ah, I haven't had coke in a long time." I thought. I smiled and gulped down some more. I looked over at Andy, he was talking to Jimmy. I walked back over to Andy, coke in hand.
"You know, I didn't get your number." I said, smiling. He smiled and took my phone, put his number in, and handed it back. "Thanks," I said. I put my phone in my pocket and walked with Andy to the couch. We sat there talking for about an hour, then walked over to a dark brown haired boy.
"This is my step brother, Bradie." Andy said.
"Hi, Bradie. I'm Andreas." I said, shaking his hand.
"Hi, Andy has told me a lot about you." He said, smirking. I turned to look at Andy, who was blushing the tiniest bit. "Awkward....Nice to meat you, Andy. Bye." Bradie said, laughing. Bradie walked away leaving Andy and I alone.
"Mum wants me home. We have to go." Shaun said.
"I can drive her home if she doesn't want to go." Andy said.
"Okay," Shaun said, smirking.
"I'm going to stay for a while longer." I said.
"Okay, Andy. Bye." Shaun said. Shaun walked out the door, shutting it behind him. Andy introduced me to Sonny and Jumpnow later on. We were sitting on the couch, watching people dance to All Time Low. Finally, I Miss You by Blink 182 came on.
"Care to dance?" Andy asked me.
"Sure," I said, smiling. I took Andy's hand and walked to the middle of the room. We danced like no one else was around to watching. By the time we finally sat down, I Miss You ended and a few songs also.
"You want me to drive you home?" Andy asked.
"Sure," I said. Andy took me out out his car and opened the door for me. We drove a little ways then finally ended up at my house.
"Bye, Andreas." He said. Andy looked like he was going to lean in and kiss me, but didn't.
"Bye, Andy." I said, giving him a sad smile. I walked to my door and took out my keys. I opened the door and turned around. I waved to Andy, then went through my open door. I plopped onto the couch and was asleep in seconds.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you like it=D She finally knows all the people and her relationship is starting with Andy=D I will most likely just skip to Friday=D Okay, so today I saw Salt with lalalolored(Sofia). It was pretty epic=D We got home drew some pictures, went on tinychat, and watched Chuckie=D Right now we are updating our stories and yeah=D Idk whats on TV...Some weird movie that had a topless girl at one pointO_o We can't find the remote so for about a minute we were shielding our eyes and yelling=D Yeah, so PLEASE comment=D And uh, yeah=D Thanks for reading=D