Status: Just started! I love the story line... you steal you die btw. =D

My Despicable Life Turns Good

Sway Sway Baby

Andy's POV

During my date with Andreas, I asked her if she would like to go to the beach with me tomorrow. She wasn't too hyped on the idea, but said yes anyways. I layed on my bed looking up at the celining.
" Oh, sway sway baby tonight. Maybe tonight you'll write back to my letters. Oh, we''l never let go. We'll never let." My phone sang out. I picked it up and answered it.
"Hey, Andy." Andreas said.
"Hey," I said, feeling myself smile.
"So...what are you doin'?" She asked.
"Nothing," I said.
"You want to go to the park?" She asked.
"Erm. yeah." I said, trying not to sound eager. "I'll pick you up."
"Sure. How about in an hour?" She asked..
"Okay. Bye." I said.
"Bye, Andy." Andreas said.
I remembered when I set her ringtone. It was the night of my party, after I dropped her off. The song just reminds me of her. I set down my phone on my nightstand, and got up. I went through my many clothes, until I found something suitable. I changed into it and looked at the clock. Half an hour more. I perpetually looked at the clock, checking what time it was. Finally, it was and hour later, so I got up and walked out the door. I jumped into my car a drove off to Andreas's. When I got there I went up to the door, ringing the door bell.
"Hey," Andreas said, answering the door. She was dressed in a peach colored, fitted dress. Andreas looked breath-taking.
"Y-you look beautiful." I said, trying to keep my eyes up.
"Awh, thanks." She said, blushing. I took her back to my car and opened the door for her. We drove about a mile, then arrived at the park. We got out of the car and went to the swings. Andreas sat down, smiling. I sat down on the swing next to her. Sway Sway Baby started playing out of no where. We both turned around to see some peole playing it out fo their boom box.This is meant to be. I thought.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you like it. So Sway Sway Baby is their song I guess. Like yeah. Thats why everything is like based on that song=D Okay....so sorry I haven't updated in a while, I've been busy. Well Please comment a subcscribe=DDD