Decisions

Chapter 4

The repetitive beeping of my alarm alerted me that it was time to get up, I rolled over, hoping sleep would somehow take over of me again. I could imagine the dreams of being stood in front of Gerard Way, my eyes snapped open, Saturday was tomorrow, tomorrow is the day I'm showing Gerard around town. Climbing out of bed, I rushed my morning routine, I didn't want to be in the house a minute longer if I could help it.

Within 30 minutes of being awake i was ready and heading out the door, i could hear my mother shouting my brother as the door shut behind me and i headed down the path and to my nearest park. I pulled out my sketch pad and started to draw, before I realized what I was drawing I saw Gerard's familiar face looking back at me, smiling down I closed my sketch book and forced it back into my bag and headed off to school...

I was replying the conversation over in my head, how it all seemed so stupid yet so real at the same time. I shook my head to clear my thoughts so I could concentrate on the English revision set in front of me, revision is all I was trying to think about until tomorrow arrived, even though it wasn't arriving quick enough for me, it needed to arrive faster. I flicked through my past English work, pretending to revise, though my mind was on a completely different planet.

>>>><<<<<

Walking home i pulled my Avenged hoodie around me tighter, it was oddly cold this afternoon so I walked a bit faster, I wasn't far from home, even though I wish I was somewhere else. Again I was thinking about tomorrow, and being with Gerard, it still felt like a dream, I just couldn't believe he asked me, me out of everyone, he asked me. I knew tomorrow I was going to have to lie to my mother or she isn't going to let me out the house.

I opened my front door and stepped inside, I could smell the alcohol from here and I tonight I was going to have to lock myself away. My mum is a terrible drunk, and my dad is just as bad for it too, they won't admit they have a problem, like most alcoholics really, but they have a problem alright and its spiraling out of control.

I walked upstairs and ignored my mothers drunken calls, she'd be mad at me but she will of forgotten in about 5 minutes. I flopped onto my bed face first and just lay there for a moment, I had a crap life, so why the sudden change in luck, it just didn't make sense, but I shook the thought away none the less and then set my alarm for the next morning.

Open my laptop i changed out of my uniform and unto some joggers and a band t-shirt whilst I was waiting for it to load. I sat on my bed and opened my Facebook to see another message, a little voice in my head was saying it was Gerard, and to be honest i hope it was too. I opened it and scanned the message quickly, it was Gerard confirming the we were still meeting tomorrow for his tour around town, a little squeal of excitement escaped my lips and i quickly replied.
"No point in leaving him waiting around like last time" I muttered to myself.
I climbed off my bed and went over to pick my outfit for tomorrow, with a smile on my face I knew tomorrow was going to be good.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay so not a long chapter, but hey I'm only just getting back into it, tell me what you think, I'd love to hear what you think :)