Status: Back in action!

Reden

Acceptance

“What the hell?!” Tom and Grace woke up with start. There stood Bill with a look oh horror on his face.
“We didn’t sleep together if that’s what you think.” Grace mumbled curling up and laying back down. Tom got up.
“I have to tell him he’s my brother.” He whispered in her ear. She nodded. “do want coffee or something?” She nodded. Tom laughed. “Not a morning person.” And with the response he was expecting, she nodded curling up into the comforter even more. Tom kissed the top of the head walking out with bill in tow.
Grace was confused with what Tom had just done. He was acting kind, she figured he was just going to go back to his normal self in the morning. She pushed all thoughts to back of her head and relaxed.

“So she’s been hiding it all this time?” Bill sat at the table in utter aw.
“You couldn’t expect her to just come out and tell us. But i’ve come to the decision that she’ll live with us. I’ll take care of her expensives.” Bill raised his eyebrow.
“what’s with you being all nice to her all of a sudden?”
“because I think I always new I was just trying to deny it. But I love her.” He poured he grabbed the mug and walked up stairs.
“hey,” He sat on the side of the bed. She groaned and sat up taking the mug from his outstretched hand. She took a sip.
“mmmmm thank you.” She sat the mug down on the night stand.
“How you doing?” He rested his hand on her side.
“Better. My arm doesn’t hurt as much.” He nodded.
“I’m going to go over to your place and get your things, do you wanna come?”
“Yeah, get it over with.” He nodded looking into her eyes. He looked to her lips and back up to her eyes. She leaned in. Tom closed to distance, there lips met. The kiss wasn’t hot and steamy, nor was it sloppy. Grace new by the way he was kissing her that he wasn’t trying to play her, and she also knew he was trying to tell her with that kiss that he wasn’t. He pulled away leaning his forehead against hers.
“let’s go.” he stood up.
“Tom!”
“What!” He mimicked.
“I don’t have anything to where.” She laughed.
“Ohhhh yeah. Here” He shuffled threw if dresser and threw her sweat pants and a wife beater.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know it's short.
Just filler....kind of.

Comments are wanted and welcome

Love & Zombies
Jaxx