I Never Wanted Anybody More...

Prologue

...

"I wonder how all you can see, inside me shall I wait and bleed," sounded it out of Cristina's iPod. The 32-year-old Italian woman was sitting on a plane to America. She didn't like this song much, but at least she had something to do on this damn long journey. Andrea and Maus, which sat to the left and right of her, slept and made some extreme snoring noises. The two did not notice that until their bandmate hit them both on the head. Why had those two, who sat beside her, to snore? Slowly she glanced at Marco, whose place was outside in the row next to her. Even his seat neighbors, Pizza and Criz slept soundly.

"How long will we fly now?" Asked an irritated-looking Marco. She just shrugged her shoulders, not interested in answering him .The bass player started snoring and began to fall asleep. While he slept Cristina thought about her relationship with Marco and how it ended. The sudden success of Lacuna Coil in the United States, the band had been particularly challenged. In particular, Marco. Whenever she wanted to meet him and invited him to her home, he had it canceled. He then said, mostly, he had to do something more for the band. Shehad initially shown understanding, but at some point it had broken the collar, because it seemed to the Italian that the band was more important than their relationship to him.

When he finally had time, the two began to argue and broke up soon after. Marco had accused Cristina,to be a "pleasure-loving party girl " and meant that she doesn't care about the band. This hit her. Well, she likes going to the best clubs of Milan, and loves to dance, but she was far from being a party girl. She never stays out longer than one o Clock and she never has blackouts, in which she sleeps with some strangers. This do her friends, although Cristina is the one that guys seem always want to flirt with and they pay her at least 3 drinks per night. Marco often became jealous, but she always assured him that she'd never cheat on him .

Then she thought about Ozzfest, and of the many bands she would get to know. Above all, she wondered what Slipknot would probably look like without the mask. "Sure a bunch of old pedophile fags ," she thought to herself. Cristina did not like the masks. To her, they were just a cheap trick to stimulate album sales and to get into the media. Secretly, she liked a few Slipknot songs, such as "Spit it Out", but she would never admit it. This went on for a while until Cristina fell finally asleep to "Spit it out" ...