We Never Wanted It To Be This Way

Hate Meeting New People

Chapter 8-

I fidgeted nervously as we made our way over to a local café.

We rounded the corner to see a group of seven or eight men. I recognized one of them and knew immediately who they were.

I let out a small whimper and started to slow.

“We’re all nervous Pix.” Kat whispered to me.

“I hate meeting new people.” I whined.

“I know. Trust me, we all know. But, just give it a try.” Kat said, giving me an encouraging nudge.

As we approached them with a safe distance, our manager Jack turned around and smiled wildly. He seemed to have a proud expression on his face.

“Girls! You’re here!” Jack said excitedly. “I want you to meet the guys you’ll be touring with for the next couple of months.”

I stood awkwardly in front of them, looking down at my feet.

“This is Gerard.” Jack introduced, motioning to a guy with mid-length black hair, a pale face, and hazel eyes.

“Frank.” Jack continued, moving down the line and pointed out a short looking guy with short black hair that swept across his face and had a fair tan.

“Mikey.” Jack went to the guy with a sandy type of blonde coloured hair that also had a slight tan; he was very slender which made him appear taller.

“Mikey is Gerard’s little brother… And this is Ray.” Jack went on, walking to stand next to a tall guy with puffy hair. I tired not to giggle.

“And lastly, Bob.” A tall guy as well with shorter blonde hair and a beard.

We all said quiet, awkward greetings before Jack quickly moved onto our introduction.

“And this is Hannah, Kat, Sommer, Ellen and Pixie.” Jack introduced proudly, pointing to each one of us in turn.

“Jazz, Jack.” Jazz reminded through gritted teeth.

“Jazz. Not Ellen.” Jack corrected, smiling jokingly.

Jazz rolled her eyes.

We all sat around a few tables we had put together outside and drank coffee. Although it was gradual, you could see that we were all starting to loosen up a bit and actually have a bit of fun as well as getting to know each other.

By now, I could see that Ray was a serious worker that always had work on the mind.
Bob was quiet but would joke around and make you laugh when needed.
Frank was energetic and full of life, but also very, very sweet.
Gerard was a creative character, you could just tell by looking at him that he had a million ideas just swimming around in his head right now.
And Mikey was quite, but funny. It wasn’t really the things that he said, but the way that he said them.

Jack and Brain, My Chemical Romance’s manager seemed to hit it off right away. They sat side-by-side, discussing our schedule wiliest chatting like a couple of buddies that have known each other for years.

Sommer took an automatic shine to Bob. Those two were laughing at each other so loudly we had to shush them occasionally.
Jazz found a bond with Ray, they talked about guitars and swapped touring stories, as Ray warned her how jokingly dangerous it could be to tour with them. They all took this all so seriously.
Hannah chatted with Frank and Gerard casually as Kat joined in their conversation before joining in a conversation with Brain also.
And I sat in the far end of the corner, shying away, still talking to everyone, but sharing an interest in little Mikey Way especially. He seemed uncomfortable and shy as well, so we cowered away together, making a slow but progressive conversation.

What seemed like an hour or two, turned out to actually be a few hours, time flew by much quicker than expected.

Jack announced that we had to leave, seeing as we still had to prepare for our last show supporting ‘In The Line Of Fire’.

The twelve of us all rose simultaneously and said our goodbyes, some more friendlier than others. I left feeling a little more relaxed as to when I arrived.

We turned to walk away as Mikey gave me a reassuring hug with a big grin on his face.

I walked away trying to hide the smile that begged to be freed.

And something inside me snapped, and I suddenly couldn’t wait to start out next tour with My Chemical Romance.
♠ ♠ ♠
Image

This is how MCR will look in this story.
Just for an image...

Yeah, and I've created a new chapter at the very start called "Meet the charaters", that's got pics and stuff of all of the characters. So check it out and tell me what you think :)

xo