Status: active

Death for Love or Life and Family

I thought I was finally home, I guess not.

Talias P.O.V. ( It will always be her P.O.V. unless I say so)

I was sitting in the back yard of our house, well my house for a little while now. I was actually at a place called the Malfoy manner. I’ve been staying here for about 4 month and it was like my home. Lucius Malfoy and his wife Narcissa took care of me most of the time coming to every need I had, but then again if they didn’t my dad would punish them, well his main followers would take over and do what my father would’ve done. They had a son named Draco but he was currently at school. I stared at the brilliant blue sky that shown over this beautiful manor. I was on the patio that sat in front of a huge garden. I smiled happily as I was lost in my thoughts of my lost mother.

My mother was amazing in my eyes. She was short about 5’4 long dirty blond hair and amazing green eyes. She loved nature and animals. She had soft skin that was sun kissed and plump red lips. She loved my father to the worlds end. She sacrificed herself for him. Groups of aurors back in the day were fighting my father, some of his members, and my mother. One of them snuck up behind my dad and yelled the killing curse. My mother was the only one who saw the man. When he raised his wand she threw herself in front of my father and took the curse. Even though he can be evil and cruel at times she still loved him. My father was heart broken he killed every one that opposed him quicker and more painfully. I was the only thing left that reminded him of her. So he swore to take care of me no matter what. Once he died I was spread out through the older death eaters. Each taking turns caring for me. I don’t know why they did that but I think it was because of my mother. She always combed down father before he did something to harsh to his followers. I was generally taken cared by his most promising followers or his favored ones. This was the first time the Malfoys had taken me so this was fun.

Narcissa seemed to love having me around, she takes me shopping and buys me cloths and does my hair when she sees fit. I didn’t mind, most of the other women just bowed asked me if I needed anything then left. I didn’t mind since they all had house elves, which I made friends with. They talked to me whenever their masters didn’t see. I didn’t mind I learned that it wasn’t aloud for them to address me in an equal manner. I was taught magic by the best wizards/ Aurors money could buy. I never went to school I would be attending this up coming year, which is fourth year. I am to be attending a school called Hogwarts. It’s one of the best schools I read up on it. It seemed very interesting and I couldn’t wait to go. I got up from the lounge chair and walked inside to see Cruth. I smiled down at the timid house elf.
“Why hello Cruth, how are you today?”
“I-I is fi-fine miss Riddle.” Stuttered the house elf while holding up a towel to wipe of the sweat from my body.
“It’s fine for you to call me Talia”
“N-no its no-not proper for me t-to do so miss Ridd-.”
“Then just miss is fine” the house elf nodded shakily while moving out of my way as I walked forward towards the kitchen.
“What are yo-you do-doing miss?” it squeaked rushing to keep up with my quickening speed.
“Getting some food Cruth” I pushed open the doors to the kitchen startling the 3 other house elves cleaning.
“No! Mi-miss is not aloud, we get in trouble miss!” I stopped once those words left his mouth.
“Fine, can I please have a smoothie and a mixture of fruit? Blue berries, apple, and oranges with a bit of sugar sprinkled over top?” I looked down at the elf that smiled and nodded and then started to lead me out of the kitchen to the dinning room table. I sat down and not even 3 minutes late my request of food and drink was placed in front of me. I said thanks then started to eat.

I was thinking of nothing in particular as I sat there but was startled when I heard the sound of shoe’s echo in the other room. Lucius stood there head held high. I stood up straighter removed my elbows from the table then looked at him. He saw me smiled and walked over taking a seat across from me. He sat about 8 chairs away from me. Four on either side.

“My son Draco will be coming home this week…” I raised my eyebrow.
“And this concerns me how?”
“Well, we don’t think, we being the other death eaters want our kids to know who you are quit yet. So we will be sending you away.” I dropped my fork in shock.
“Are you serious?” Lucius opened his mouth but someone else beat him to it.
“Yes, and it hurts us to see you go” I turn to see Narcissa standing there with a sullen face. “ You are like our own child, even though you’ve only been here for a little while. Oh, I’m going to miss my female bonding time” she started to tear up.
“Oh Narcissa stop it, this is not the ti-”
“Oh hush. She is like my own daughter now. You have your son I have my daughter.” I was shocked she never said something so bold and back talky to Lucius before. Apparently he was shocked to since his mouth was just opening and closing. I smirked which Narcissa returned.
“But don’t worry sweetie, you’ll be back before you know it! You’ll be gone for only two months and a bit. You will be staying with the Rowle, Thorfinn. He is a loyal member to your father.
“My fathers gone” I stated bored.
“Well yes, but no. The Dark Lord is very smart he will come back.” I shrugged but nodded.
“When will I be leaving?”
“Tomorrow night” standing up he walked out the door. Narcissa followed but not without yelling the house elves would be packing my things. ‘Fun’ I though as I stood and walked out the door and up to my now old room.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here's my new serise. Harry potter! yeah I love them soo much!
L.