Status: i randomly thought of this.

Sick Obsession

a fight with myself

'Ohhh" she moaned as she slept. It made me happy to do this to her. She was dreaming of me. I was the guy of her dreams, because that's how I made them. She thought I was normal. They all thought I was normal. I was Alex. Not this guy.
Don't flatter yourself. I'm you, your me. Its plain and simple. I love her. I will have her. and you will get her for me.
Something was wrong with me. but I loved her. i needed her.

Visit her dreams. make her wake towards you. And I'll handle the rest
I wondered what I was planning as I entered her room and touched her forehead.
She was dreaming of me, of course, ignoring what we were doing, I became the me in the dream.
"My love, come here! I have something for you!" I shouted as she saw I was gone and over here.
"Silly, I need you for a little bit." My other self said, once she reached me.
All of a sudden, she went limp and we weren't in her head. I saw I had cut of her air supply enough to make her faint.
What've I done!?
she's not dead. you knew your plan. hurry. She's about to wake up!
I didn't wanna hurt her!
I'm you, your me. you told yourself what to do.
no. I'm not.
fine. I'll leave. but see what happens without your concious.
I felt empty. My life was suddenly nothing. I felt nothing towards the girl in my arms. I dropped her, and walked towards her balcony.
Only the ground looked nice.
----3rd person----
Alex had walked off the edge of the girl's balcony, and had broken his spine, his neck, and his arm and legs had been broken so badly you could see the bones.
maybe I should've stayed...
♠ ♠ ♠
randomly thought of this... wrote it late, though