Every Breath You Take

Introduction

Have your parents ever looked at you and said ‘my house my rules.’?

Mine have, and it’s almost like our family motto. My father is a kind honest man and he would always say it with a small wink, then give me permission to do what I pleased. My sister Belle would always tease me when she said it, she would shake her finger in my face and go “Remember to leave your door open short shit.” She was quite the sarcastic little bitch but I loved her all the same. My mother however, was a different story, she’d scream our family ‘motto’ at me along with a slap in the face and other obscenities but she never intentionally hurt me. I always thought my mom resented me in someway just because I was gay. My dad accepted it, asked about my relationships and even met a few of my previous boyfriends. When a boyfriend of mine would come over, my mother went ‘out’ while my father and sister made dinner and chatted with us merrily.

Now we all know what someone means when they say I’m going ‘out’. It can mean two things. One - I’m going out to get wasted, don’t expect me to come home until tomorrow after noon. Two - I’m going out to have paid dirty sex with a stranger, I won’t be back until tomorrow. In my mothers case, it meant both. She’d leave the house, get drunk and cheat on my father.

Anyway about me. My name is Frank Iero. I am 15 years old and 5'2. I have green eyes, dark brown hair that always falls into my right eye. I love music, any kind really but mostly punk, The Misfits, Black Flag, most stuff like that. I am also a musician I write lyrics and play guitar, my guitar’s name is Pansy and I love her to death, she keeps me sane. The other thing that keeps me sane is my boyfriend, Xavier. A weird name I know but his looks make up for the weirdness . . . trust me. With pale skin, jet black hair, piercing blue eyes and a figure to die for, how could anyone say no. He’s fairly taller than me, half a foot to be exact, but hell of a lot skinnier. That was the only thing I didn’t get, he was taller but still weighed less than me. I dieted, I exercised daily, hell sometimes I didn’t even eat but I can never get the results I want. I want to look thin but alas I don’t. Oh well Xavier says he loves me just the way I am. We’ve been together for nine months, soon to be ten in two weeks.

My family and I live in New Jersey, sure it has a high crime/murder rate but I wouldn’t trade this place for Miami, New York, not even Hollywood. I have a few close friends but I prefer to be on my own/with Xavier. I’m not too keen on big crowds, a concert hell yea but a crowed mall, HELL NO. I’ll admit I’m not perfect, and I do have one bad habit. I smoke. I know you’re thinking, that’s it but hey, I can’t exactly run like I used to, say when I was five. I can tolerate a lot of things but one thing I cannot stand are those big obnoxious designer sunglasses. It’s almost as if you’re announcing your sexuality, those glasses scream ‘fag’. (If you’re a guy I mean, if you’re a girl well . . . I dunno why the fuck you wear those things all they do is give you a bad tan line.)

Ugh I dread tomorrow, it’s the first day back after summer vacation and I have a fucking T-A-N. I’m gonna have to use extra foundation in the morning to cover it up. Plus this year I’m a junior so I have to start thinking about all the college shit. Nasty. In some strange way, I actually can’t wait to see what tomorrow brings.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry I just HAD to write another frerard. I had a amazing idea last night & it wouldn't fit into my other frerard so alas a new one.

Thank You For Reading.

Cara Margaret
xoxo