Every Breath You Take

Day One Part One

As soon as I sat my ass down in the last available desk, the bell rang and I thanked the God that did not exist for letting me arrive on time. It would not been a good first impression if I had been late. I spun around in my chair and did a quick scan of the room to see if any one I knew would be sharing first period with me, sadly no. Still I kept looking and saw a familiar Anthrax shirt in the darkest corner of the room, Mikey, of course. He had his glasses at the end of his nose and was engrossed in his comic book, typical. I thought about waving to him but once that nerd started reading no communication was possible until he finished the story. I stopped looking around the room and focused in on where I was sitting. Oh. Fuck. I looked behind me and saw a huge football player, I looked to my left & right, more football players and in front of me, a blonde bimbo with huge boobs. ICK. I shrank down in my seat and tried to be invisible but sadly enough I wasn’t. The old man at the front of the room started to call role as a small wet thing hit me in the back of the neck and slid down my shirt.

“Alman?”

“Here.”

“Andrews?”

“Here.”

I groaned loudly, he was taking forever. I could tell he was going to be one of those teachers who lectured, a lot, and didn’t give a shit about what was going on in his classroom. More wet things continued to pelt me in the back of the head, stupid brain dead monkeys.

“Everett.”

“Here.”

“I...Ieo...Ie-ro?”

“Present and sir, its pronounced eye-ear oh..”

He nodded and continued to drone on, while I still got soggy things flicked at me. I froze and reached around to the back of my neck and picked up a little soggy thing. It was warm and has little bubbles. “EWWWWWWWWWWWWW.” I thought. I puked a little in my mouth at the thought of the guy sitting behind me putting paper in his mouth then putting it on me. I have now been contaminated with that morons saliva.

“Gross.” I whispered.

“Way.”

No Answer.

“WAY!”

I saw Mikey’s hand flap in the air, he was too busying being a dork to bother uttering a single word, typical.

“Williams.”

Again no answer.

“Danielle Williams.”

“Oh uh um....here. It’s Dylan not Danielle.” A girl with short blonde hair and bright blue eyes answered.

The teacher sighed and dropped his clip board.

“It says here Ms. Williams that your name is Danielle, am I correct?”

Whoa, it was gonna be a showdown I could tell.

“Y-y-yes but..”

He cut her off.

“Well then, since your name is in fact Danielle, I intend to call you by your name.”

A blush crept up the girls neck and spread across her cheeks.

“Sir I’d highly appreciate it if you didn’t call me Danielle or Ms. Williams.”

The teacher looked puzzled.

“And why is that?”

Dylan took a deep breath and explained.

“Well you see I have a strong dislike for the name Danielle in general, it sounds so average and I believe I am not average, nobody should be considered average. Also I believe that there is no such thing as gender.”

Some one interrupted her.

“It’s because she’s a fat ugly dyke.”

The whole class snickered except for Mikey, who has stopped reading to listen to her, and myself.

Dylan glared at the dumbass that called her a dyke and continued.

“I do no believe in gender because I only see people who are different from one another, that aren’t classified into categories. We are all equal to each other. So that is why I do not wish to be called Danielle or Ms. Williams.”

The teacher stood with his mouth open in awe.

“Well what should I call you?”

Dylan gave a small smile.

“Dylan or just Williams are fine.”

I liked her. I liked her a lot.

Se turned and grinned at me and I had the feeling we would soon end up friends.

He gave and by the time we were actually going to do something the bell rang for 2nd period to start. My schedule went like this:

English
P.E
Music Lab
History
Lunch
Science
Math
and to take up space Art I

I hunted down my locker, forced the cursed thing open and threw all my stuff in. The minute bell rang and I bolted for the gym, I hated being late.... When I stepped through the doors leading to the gym a overwhelming force knocked me off my feel, as usual it was Xavier smothering me with his kisses. I shoved him off me with a giggle.

“No PDA remember...hehe.” I teased.

Xavier stuck his tongue out at me and sauntered off, swaying his hips so that I just HAD to look at his ass.

“Damn.” I muttered.

Xavier turned around and flashed me a smile as if to say, “I knew you couldn’t resist.”

He was right I couldn’t
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's been a while....my dads being impossible...stupid grawr....anyways enjoy :)

Cara Margaret
xoxo