Status: Complete

What A Wicked Thing To Do

A Ville Valo One Shot

Image

The blackness of the Pennsylvania night blanketed the stars leaving only the moon in the vast sky. The thunder cracked loudly sounding the impending rain. Lightning flashed and illuminated the house for a second.

"We need to fucking do something." Bam whined as he slipped over the back of the couch and landed directly on top of Dunn.

Dunn groaned and shoved him to the floor. "I'm perfectly fine right here," he spoke firmly.

Bam glanced up at the other couch, Ville Valo sat there quietly with Phil.

"Why don't you go out Bam?" Phil suggested.

Raab walked into the room on the phone but he hung up quickly.

"Hey Rabbio." Ville greeted him. "What are you doing tonight?"

Raab surveyed the room and grinned. "DiCo and I are going to Duffer's." He informed them.

Bam got up off the floor. "Well wait for us." He stepped on Dunn and climbed over the back of the couch again.

"Ow you fucker." Dunn looked down and rubbed his chest where Bam had stepped.

"You coming with us?" Raab asked him.

Dunn thought about it for a moment before getting up."Yeah I might as well," he grabbed his cigarettes and stuffed them into his pocket.

"Where are you going?" Missy asked them as she came up the stairs from the pirate bar with a steaming cup of hot chocolate in hand.

Bam glanced at his wife and pulled on his red blazer. "Duffer's, are you coming?"

She contemplated it for a moment before answering. "Yeah."

"Then let's go," Bam urged her.

"Well wait a minute," she frowned before heading back down to the pirate bar. That's where Ape and Missy's mother were hiding out.

"What's it feel like to be a married man?" Ville asked Bam with a grin. He couldn't envision loving someone enough to want to tie your life to theirs. Forever. Hell, he couldn't even imagine the type of girl required to make him think about her all the time.

Bam shrugged. "It's not much different than before." He laughed softly. "Except now she gets to be a part of the Margera curse."

Ville nodded as Dunn moved up beside him. "Do you want one?" he asked as he offered his package of cigarettes.

"Thanks." Ville took one from the package. "We'll meet you outside, Bam."

Bam nodded and Ville followed Dunn outside. They lit up their cigarettes and stood in the light shining from above the front doors. They smoked silently for a moment, blowing the warm smoke into the cool night air.

"The weather was far more enjoyable in Finland." Ville smiled and crossed his arms over his chest. "I should have stayed there."

Dunn flicked the ashes from the tip of his cigarette to the ground then grinned. "But you can't miss Bam's birthday."

"I think this is the most calm birthday he's ever had." Ville laughed at the memories. Usually, all hell broke loose around this time.

"Well, we aimed for Vegas, but this year, everyone is busy. Knoxville's working on a movie. Steve-O and Pontius are over in fuckin Africa or some shit like that filming Wild Boys. Jess and the crew are doing a small CKY tour." Dunn paused for another puff of his cigarette. "It's weird."

"Well that's a bummer." Ville finished off his cigarette as the doors opened.

"Maybe Kailey will be there." Missy smiled as she walked out the front doors, her arm linked with Bam's. Surprisingly he opened the passenger door to the hummer for her and she climbed in.

"Who's Kailey?" Dunn asked curiously as he squished into the backseat beside Ville, Raab, and DiCo.

Missy turned around in the front seat so she was able to see the rest of the guys. "Her parents are from Finland. But they moved here before they had her. She use to be my neighbor, but then in junior high her family moved to Florida. I bumped into her the other day, and she said she had moved back and was working at Duffer's."

"How random is that?" Raab laughed as Bam turned off his property onto the highway.

"I don't remember her." Bam side glanced at Missy before looking back at the road.

"Probably not," Missy retorted. "You were always too busy skateboarding."

Bam lauged and agreed. They chatted quietly and occasionally listened to Bam and Missy argue over what music should be floating through the speakers. By the time they finally decided they were already in West Chester. Bam took them straight to Duffer's.

"This place looks busy." DiCo eyed the full parking lot as the pulled in.

Bam found a spot near the door and parked the hummer. They piled out and headed inside as a group, with Missy leading the way.

***

Kailey slid a beer down the counter towards the man who'd ordered it. She looked forward to meeting everyone again. She loved the small town feeling. You know everyone, and everyone knows you. It was a comfort thing. A major difference from Miami.

"Hey, Kailey!"

Kailey looked up and smiled when her old friend walked in the door. Missy Rothstein, or now Margera, hurried towards her and they shared and awkward hug with the bar counter between them.

"You need to come drink with us." Missy grinned and tucked her brunette hair behind her ears.

"Who is us?" Kailey laughed as she eyed the group she'd come in with. She wasn't so in the dark to not know who Bam, Dunn, Raab and DiCo were, but she had no idea who the other character was. Which was a shame because he was incredibly attractive.

"You know," Missy smiled. "Bam's friends, I'm all alone."

Kailey watched them move to the far end of the bar and slip into a booth before glancing at her watch. Her shift was done in half an hour. "I'll come sit with you when I'm done."

"Okay," Missy tapped her hand on the top of the bar before turning around heading towards the boys.

Kailey worked the rest of her shift occasionally stealing glances at the group she was about to join. She couldn't tear her eyes from the unknown man. He was dressed in jeans and a Rolling Stones tee, who's sleeves had been ripped off. His dark brown hair peeked out beneath a toque.

He was entrancing to watch. He talked with his hands making him even more captivating. His smile was incredible, and his laugh soothing to the ears. She needed to get closer.

"Hey, are you done for the rest of the night?"

Kailey snapped out of her trance and glanced at Bryan. His shift started when hers ended.

"Yeah," she nodded and finished loading her glasses into the dishwasher. "Time to go have a few drinks." She smiled as she closed the lid and moved to the sink to wash her hands.

"Have fun." he smiled and turned his attention to the customers.

Kailey grabbed her purse and headed to the bathroom. She checked her make-up and hair before heading back out into the crowd.

"Kail!" Missy noticed her approach. Bam got up from his seat allowing Kailey to slip in beside Missy.

"Everyone this is my friend Kailey." Missy grinned as she began the introductions. "Kail, that's Dunn, Raab, DiCo, Ville, and of course you know Bam."

Kailey nodded and smiled.

The one known as Ville reached his hand out across the table. "Hello, love."

Kailey noticed his accent and couldn't hold back her grin. That pushed him over a '10' on the hotness scale.

"Kailey Graham." She reached and shook his warm strong hand in her own; sending shivers down her spine.

Many drinks later she was squishing into the hummer on Missy's lap. They were heading back to castle Bam and it didn't take long to get there.

"You two behave now." Bam pointed his finger at Ville and Kailey before he and Missy disappeared into their room.

Kailey tried convincing herself it was just the drinks that created the sexual tension. Right now it was so thick you could cut it with a pair of scissors.

"So you sing in a band?" she stammered in attempt to keep from throwing herself at Ville.

He took her by the hand and lead her upstairs to the room he was staying in. "Yes," he spoke softly. "In a band called HIM."

She followed closely behind him, gripping his hand tightly in her own, "What genre do you play?"

He stopped and opened a door among many that lead into a dark purple room. "Love metal." He grinned and gestured for her to enter first .

"Love metal?" she asked curiously as she entered the room. He followed her and closed the door behind him.

"It's what our fans began calling it." He smiled as she turned to him in the dark.

He wasn't big on one night stands, but for her he was going to make an acception.

"Oh." Her lips formed into a perfect 'o' when she said it, and it definitely sent shivers of anticipation throughout his body.

The way he was staring at her suddenly made her feel warm. Too warm. She shrugged out of her jacket, hoping it would help but it didn't. Maybe it was just the booze.

"You look nervous." Ville approached her.

She looked up at him as his soft hands cupped her face. "I'm star struck." She smiled.

He laughed softly before placing his lips upon hers, kissing her ever so gently. She wanted more. She grasped onto his tshirt and pulled him closer. She moaned softly as his lips parted her own. She needed to be closer.

His hands moved down her back until he reached the bottom of her tank top. He grabbed it between his fingertips and slowly began dragging it back up. She wasn't going to protest. Instead, she lifted her arms into the air and let him pull it off her body.

She did the same to him. Admiring his skinny, lean upper body with her eyes before admiring it with her lips.

Their passion was unmatched. She was in a hurry, he wanted to go slower. Clothes were tossed about the room as they finally made it to the bed.

Ville pinned her hands above her head beneath the pillows by her wrists. It was time for him to admire her the way she had him. By the time he was done she was breathing hard and wanting him even more.

"Ville," she whispered.

"Love," he whispered back in the darkness, nudging her nose with his so he could kiss her deeper as she instinctively wrapped her legs around his waist.

Groaning slightly he pulled his lips from hers and nibbled slowly down over her jaw and slowly down her neck as he gently thrust into her, making them one.

They spent the next week like that. Hanging out with everyone during the day, moaning each other's names at night.

Kailey had fallen for him. Against his wishes, Ville had fallen for her. But all good things must come to an end, and Kailey knew it was too good to be true.

She hadn't even been able to say goodbye. On that fateful day, Ville hadn't woken her before Bam took him to the airport. Instead, he'd left her a HIM's Greatest Hits album and a note saying that he promised to return, but until then, whenever she needed to hear his voice, the album was to suffice.

***

That was almost a year ago.

She hated herself for always thinking about that week of her life. Did she really think that it would lead to more? He was a rockstar for fuck sakes. A super hot one at that. Like he even had a second thought about plain old her.

Kailey sighed and parked her car in front of the only Spa in West Chester. She was suppose to meet Missy there for manicures. She grabbed her purse and spotted Missy's silver SUV as she locked the doors to her car before heading inside. Indeed Missy was waiting.

"Hey," Missy greeted her with a soft hug before they sat down in their respective seats.

"What are you doing this weekend?" Missy asked.

Kailey's hopes soared. It was nearing Bam's birthday. Maybe, just maybe she'd get to see Ville again.

"Ummm, nothing." Kailey smiled in response. Truth be told she even booked the weekend of Bam's birthday off in the hopes that she'd be invited.

"Well, Bam's planning his birthday in Vegas this year since it didn't happen last year." Missy dipped her fingertips into the small water dish. "So I'm inviting you to come hang out with me there so I'm not all alone in that mass of testosterone."

Kailey nearly laughed out loud. Yeah, those boys would be hard to handle all at once. "I"d love to."

"Yay," Missy grinned. "Well, all Bam could get was a red eye flight, so after this, you have to go home and pack because we board at three am."

"Wow," Kailey laughed. "Talk about short notice."

"Sorry about that, but Bam only informed me of it this morning."

Figured. That was Bam for you. In the past year she'd become quite accustomed to his ways. She was also amazed at how she'd become quite like him as well.

They sat in silence for a moment before chatting about what they were going to do in Vegas and by the time they had everything planned out, they were done their manicures.

Kailey waited to pay for hers when the small bell above the door jingled and both girls turned to see.

Bam stood in the doorway and removed his sunglasses. "There you are," he laughed. "I've been all over fucking West Chester looking for you."

Missy rolled her eyes. "I told you where I was going."

"Oh," Bam shrugged and grinned. "Guess I wasn't listening."

"Well gee, that's surprising," Kailey said sarcastically as she punched the number into the key pad for her debit card. The lady behind the desk handed back her card and receipt and bid them a good day.

She stuck her things into her purse as she followed Bam and Missy outside. The warm sun felt nice as it caressed her face.

"Kailey?"

She stopped dead in her tracks and lifted her head. Bam and Missy were standing to her right grinning like idiots. But she didn't care about them. All she cared about was the man leaning against the front of Bam's blue hummer.

"It's been too long, love," he dropped his cigarette onto the sidewalk and stomped it out with his shoe. "Come here." He stood up straight and opened his arms to her.

She couldn't believe it. She dropped her bag and hurried towards him, jumping into his arms and causing him to take a step back for balance. For almost a year all she was able to do was listen to that blasted album.

She wrapped her arms around his neck, like lovers would, and held on tight. "I missed you."

"I missed you too, love," he replied just as softly. They didn't care that Bam and Missy were watching. But they didn't belive the married couple needed to hear them. "Did the album help?" He asked of his absense.

She brushed her nose against his and he smiled. "What a wicked thing to do," she whispered softly.

He laughed and craned his neck back slightly so he could look at her. "What was a wicked thing to do?" He asked her seriously.

"To make me dream of you."

He laughed softly and pressed his lips to hers and Kailey kissed him back hungrily. Even if it was just once a year, she was going to damn well take it.
♠ ♠ ♠
A one shot from my old Zilla account
Thanks for reading
<3