Status: Comment/Subscribe.

Love Tangled up in Lies.

Rident Gray.

Damien's P.O.V.
“Hello, Class. Feel Free to introduce yourself to our new comer…” The teacher trailed off, seeming to have forgotten my name. You fool.
“Gabriel.” I hissed, looking at the teacher.
I looked across the room. Aisle, from aisle. No girl seemed to cross meet my eye.
That was until, I one caught my eye.
She had vibrant streaks of red hair, which curled along in the ends. Her eyes, would make you want to gasp, of how strange they were. What color were they? ; Well, my dear they were a chilling blue around the ends, with specs of browns, and greens around the iris. For all sakes; she looked like a beautiful witch.
“Who’s that?” I heard as I walked down the aisle.
“Rident?” I heard a girl beside her, call.
“What do you want now, Melanie?” She asked, turning her eyes onto her friend.
As if feeling my eyes on her, she turned around in her seat, and faced me.
“Staring issues will get you no where here, bud.” Rident spoke, patting me on the back.
“Staring issues?” I asked, lifting my eyebrows.
“Yes. Exactly, why you were looking at me for more than 10seconds.” She smiled, looking down at her notebook.
“So, I’d get labeled, as the ‘Staring Guy Freak’ for looking at you, longer than ten seconds?” I asked, trying to form my best disturbing smile.
“Well…not the freak. Maybe…” She trailed off, doodling more into her notebook.
“The hottie.” Her friend, winked at me.
Rident turned to her friend, and laughed. H AR D.
“Thanks.” I smiled, toward Rident.
“…Hmm?” She asked, looking at me with raised eyebrows.
“For laughing at me.” I chuckled, a bit.
“No problemo, Braw.” She winked at me, and got up when the bell rang, and left.
…Wow.
♠ ♠ ♠
Feel free to Subscribe, or Comment(:
Thanks.^^