Status: Hiatus

Smile for Me

Good day

"Here's your pillow." He said as he gave my pillow back.

"Ah. Thanks, dude." I grabbed, giving him a smile, and hugged it.

"Okay. Goodnight, Fi." He gave me one last hug and smiled at me before walking to his Mustang. I watched him as he started the engine and pulled back slowly from the driveway

"Goodnight, Nick." I yawned, waving a little at him, and closed the door. I sighed softly and walked to the kitchen to grab a drink.

God, what's wrong with my head? It kept spinning like and I couldn't see clearly. I rubbed my eyes then grabbed a drink. I thought drinking would help me but actually it's not. My head kept spinning as I tried to hold on to the dining table. Ugh.

I wanted to call Peter or Nick but my phone's in my bedroom. The headache was getting worse and I rubbed my head, thinking the headache would disappear.

"Fi?" I heard someone call my name.

"Fi? Fiona?!" I knew this voice. It's Nick.

"I'm here." God. My voice sounded so small. I tried to keep my breath stable but it's hard.

"Nick..." I tried to call his name again and closed my eyes for a while.

"Nick!" I called his name and the headache kept getting worse.

I heard the footsteps coming and saw Nick with a worried and panic expression on his face. I tried to give him a smile but suddenly everything went black.

***


I opened my eyes slowly and took a look around. Photograph, posters, and clothes were all around this room. I pushed a small smile as I realized that I was lying in room. Then I looked around to search the people who brought me here. There he was.

He slept on the couch. Nick, my best friend, slept on the couch for a hundred times. He knew that he could sleep in the guest room but he decided to sleep on my couch again. I couldn't believe this guy sometimes.

When I realized that the headache was still there, I decided to just go back to sleep again. I took one last glance at Nick before thanking God that I have such a great friend and closing my eyes.

***


I grabbed my bag from under my desk and got out from my room. The headache was already gone and I felt so much better right now. As I walked to downstairs, I already could smell pancakes.

"Good morning!" I said, walking to the dining room.

I saw Nick having breakfast in the dining room, "Nick? What are you doing here?"

He stopped eating and looked at me, "Oh. Good morning, Fiona. What are you doing?"

"Me? I'm going to school." I said, grabbing a toast bread, and chewed it.

"What? You are not going to school today. You're sick." He stood up and walked to the kitchen to wash the dishes

"I'm fine, Nick." I sighed softly, "I'm fine and I'm going to school today." As I said that, I walked to the front door.

"You can't. You need to rest cause you have a concert tonight." He said, following me to the front door. "Well, I need to talk with you."

I turned to face him, "About what?"

He smiled to me and smirked to me, "I'll tell you if you're not going to school."

Ugh. Come on! This is ridiculous, Nick! "Okay, fine. Tell me now." I said and leaned on the door. I gave him my sad look until he trusted me that I wouldn't go to school.

"I broke up with Miley last night." I gasped and he continued, "So, that's it." Okay, he trusted me and actually, he forgot how good my acting was. "Wanna watch movie?"

I smiled, "No." then I ran to my car and waved at him.

"Geez." He rolled his eyes in annoyance and yelled, "Fiona!!! You're sick!!!"

I got in to my car and started the engine, "Bye, Nick. I'm going to school now. See you at the concert!!" I waved at him and pulled back from the driveway, driving off to my school.

There's one thing on my mind now. And it's about Nick. It's always about Nick.

So, Nick and Miley just broke up. Yeah, he broke up with her.

Was I dreaming? Well, I think I wasn't cause I felt really happy today. I felt like wanna jump up and down and do my happy dance on the street. I mean, could you believe it? After a long time, he finally broke up with Miley. Gosh. I could smell that today would be such a good day.
♠ ♠ ♠
New fanfic again :D
I was so bored and I decided to write a new story (again)
Sorry if it sucks.

tell me your opinion, please. it will help me a lot.
thanks for reading.