Status: Completed.

Insanity.

.001

His brown eyes glinted with the insanity which raged like a blazing fire that was finally free after so many years of being caged.
"Told you, I was scary" he smirk which was chilling as his words. Places flashed behind her half closed eyelids. "Told you, I'm not scared" she shakily whispered, her bronze copper hair falling into her green eyes.


~*~

The summer was over and it was back to school for the Rhinestone kids, Addison sighed and brushed her freshly dyed copper front fringe in her eyes. Her dark green eyes stood out from her black rimmed eyes. "Addison!" she heard one of her best-friends call from the front-yard of her summer house. She smiled before scanning over her room - everything was packed.
Back to boarding school.
She locked the door, her hood up and her iPod blasting, Addison was then swamped with hugs.
She let a small laugh left her lips "Right, guys. Guys, that's enough!" Marshall yelled, standing from the group of six "GUYS! LET THE MIDGET BREATHE" laughter ruptured from the small group of people, who had shining smiles on all of their faces.

Addison rose her green eyes from the grass staring at the boy in front of her who proudly stood at 6"1 while she at 5"3 - under average for a girl of eighteen. She crossed her arms and frowned up at him "Marsh that was not nice" she pouted, he laughed and gave her a side grin before giving her a bear hug. "Addi, you know I love you and was only joking" he kissed the top of her head, Addison wrapped her arms around his waist and hugged tightly. "Come on sweet-cheeks we better get to school" Elizabeth the blond girl who had her hair tied in a loose bun and her big brown eyes glinting.

Addison untangled herself from Marshall before walking besides Max, the shortest boy of the group - she felt normal around him. "Max - Piggy back!" she screamed before jumping on his back, he laughed and walked towards the group who were a few paces ahead of them.
Addison tightened her arms around Max's neck as they all walked through the gates of Rhinestone boarding school. Marshall had one of her hands which he squeezed, she hopped of Max's back and walked in pace with Marshall.
"I don't want to be here" she whispered so quietly that only he could hear, "don't. put up your hood and make everyone invisible" he whispered back, before kissing her cheek and pulling up her hood.
♠ ♠ ♠
Image

Banner by me. :)