Status: Completed.

Insanity.

.012

Addison played with the hem of her scarf "What's wrong?" she asked staring across at Russell "mmm" he answered, Addison wrapped her arms tightly around him and hugged tightly "about the other night, told you I was scary" Russell stroked her arm "you're not scary, your just on the bounds of dangerous" she mused, Russell laughed bitterly "I'm really not human, I want blood." he muttered "That's wonderful your a vampire" she grinned "I doubt it" Russell sighed.

"So do I, You don't sparkle." Addison laughed softly, "I was thinking the exact same thing, then again they're just fairies" Russell grinned at her amusement, "homo fairies" Addison said matter-of-factly. "They sparkle and live in woods and don't kill people... Fairies are homos?" Russell asked playing along "just fairies who think they're vampires" she smiled "I'm a real vampire, I don't sparkle. I just want to kill people and I love the night, nighttime is my time" Russell said darkly, "Awesome I have a real vampire for a best friend" Addison laughed quietly, unable to be scared of him.

"Are you sure that's a good thing?" Russell asked, frowning. "It could be" she replied, "how so?" Russell's frown deepened "How would being a real vampire be good..." she prodded on the subject "well, you're not human for starters. you crave the kill, doesn't mean
you'll give into it.. i don't know. weird and strange things have always been a wonder to me
even if you are scary and dangerous.. I'm not going anywhere." Addison declared, finally going with the truth in her words.
"What if I go completely insane and try to kill you? Even worse, what if i succeed?" Russell asked keeping a straight face feeling his heart pound in his chest "you'll hate yourself" she whispered "Just don't hate me when I fight back." she gave him a soft smile, Russell laughed and nuzzled her head, she lifted it up and stared into his brown eyes.

They were glinted over like a barely frozen lake, she was determined to break that ice.
♠ ♠ ♠
boring and short.
I know, and i'm sorry, but atleast its something :D