Status: Completed.

Insanity.

.002

"Being anti social again are we, Addison?" Kieran teased, Marshall glared and went to hit him across the head but Max squealed and ran off.
"Squirrel! Squirrel!" he shirked while running around a tree, everyone laughed and talked amongst themselves.

"Addison!" Ruby shouted, she could barely hear her over the music blasting in her ears. Addison just kept walking until she bumped into someone "s-sorry" she squeaked looking up, at a unfamiliar face. He had brown combed back hair with tight facial features and a heavy frown on his face. He gave her a swift glare before stalking off - Addison was puzzled, but walked back to her group.
"Who was that?" Elizabeth asked checking out the stranger who was walking towards the gym, "Russell. Just Russell, no one knows his last name - he's a senior." the seriousness in Max's tone had shut everyone up.

"I have to go to Creative writing - bye guys" Addison hugged her friends goodbye and hurriedly walked to class, her iPod still blasting in her ears. She was safe.
"Miss Bailey!" screeched Miss Pot. Addison looked up from her page, staring at the middle aged plump woman who looked like her shirt was about to burst.
"Turn that -" a knock on the door made Miss Pot pause mid sentence. Her nose high in the air "yes?" she asked in that obnoxious voice of hers, flattening down that black mane which did not suit her at all.

"Ah yes, I believe I just changed into this class - Russell." Addison's face turned into a scowl, he sounded so elegant yet looked so angry... and tired. Then again, summer was over and it was the first day of class - everyone looked tired.
"Ah, Mister Russell. You may sit next to Miss Bailey" Miss Pot said in her most fake charming voice, he nodded before he strode over to Addison who quickly shoved up her hood so she was hidden from the on going stares and looks of everyone in the room.

Russell Blackburn.
Addison chewed her lip, as she listened to the teacher instead of the voices in her head. She then realized her iPod was not playing, she looked down and pressed play numerous of times... it was dead.
She frowned and angrier threw it in her bag, she was now forced to try and get her control back - she was on the bounds of going over the edge. Music was her only way to block out the voices, the voices in which told her everything and which could drive her over the edge.

Addison closed her eyes tightly as she tried to concentrate on writing her story piece. Nothing worked, without music she could only sit there with her fists balled up tightly showing her white knuckles and be tensed as a brick wall.
"Bailey... Are you okay?" Russell asked the girl who was too tensed for his liking, she seemed so... out of place. Why did he even care? She was just some girl. Properly a snob, like the rest. "My name's not Bailey. It's Addison" the girl with the hood hissed as if she was in pain or angered by something.
Russell frowned at her behaviour - but pulled back her hood only to get a few shocks from the class - they were watching them.
Obviously - Russell never went out of his way to bother people, only to shoot rude remarks; they've never seen him actually act like he was concerned...

Her head snapped towards him, her green eyes blazing with what he couldn't put his finger on. She grabbed her stuff and left the room quickly - half way through class and she just left ignoring miss pot's protests to get her to come back. Russell rose his hand and couldn't control the words which left his lips "I could go after her if you'd like, miss" he said so elegantly it burned his throat.
She sent him a nod before he also grabbed his bag and left the room in which instantly filled with chatter and no doubt rumours.

Russell's dark brown eyes scanned the empty hall's of the boarding school. He punched a locker frustrated - it had been an hour and no sign of the girl who acted so strange.
He wasn't going to give up, he kept looking through out the whole school, expect one place. Behind the sports shed, he walked over there and he stopped short as he heard crying; he turned around the corner and bingo.
Addison was curled up into a ball leaning against the shed with her face in her hands.
Russell sat next to her. She looked up, her hair in her face and was shielding her eyes.

"Why are you here?" She asked, frowning "Why are you upset?" he ignored her question and asked her firmly. "I...I... It doesn't matter" she mumbled, he shrugged not pushing the topic any further but just sat there listening to the things around him.
"I don't normally do this, I don't normally chase people... I don't normally talk to people - at all" Russell blurted out running a hand through his hair "then don't, just go." Addison whispered wiping her face and sighing.
"but I'm not sure I want to go either" his voice was so soft, it was hard to believe that Addison even heard him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry, if there's a slight confusion here.
:3
It'll get better soon.