Status: Completed.

Insanity.

.003

"Addison?" Marshall called frowning, before it eased into a smile as her big green eyes found his face in the crowd.
"Marshall" she walked over to him, still with a stony face and the words echoing around in her head 'what the hell just happened?'

"Are you okay, Addi?" Ruby asked from the table they all sat around at lunch, she pressed her lips together. "I'm fine, why is everything revolving around me? Why is everyone always asking me if I'm okay! I'm completely and utterly fine!" she yelled frustrated before pushing herself off the wooden table and leaving the calls of her friends behind her.

"Addi, Addi" the voice made her skin crawl yet she didn't keep walking she stopped and span around meeting the tanned face and hazel eyes belonging to Justin Scott.
"go away" she hissed before she kept walking, he grabbed her arm and pushed her up against the wall, his hands on either side of her face.
"What do you want?" she hissed, he laughed softly but it wasn't nice.

He lent in slowly kissing her jaw-line, she pushed herself up against the wall in hope of getting away from him. "I want you, darling" he crackled, "your a creep" Addison growled, he just laughed "you're the one up against the wall" he smirked and grasped her hip with a hand tightly.
Addison winced, and closed her eyes tightly - waiting for what was about to come for her.

Grunting sounded and his hand loosened, she didn't dare peak.
Addison heard the sound of mutters and grunting, she then felt it safe to look - one eye open she stared at the scene in front of her.
Someone was punching the shit out of Justin. Addison pushed herself off the wall and pulled the person from him - it was obvious he was out cold but yet groaning in pain.
"s-stop" she breathed, heavily. Staring at the stranger who saved her, they straightened up they were so much taller than her...

But suddenly they - he wasn't a stranger. His brown eyes were blazing with anger, his chest was rising and falling, his tightened fists were shaking. She bit her lip and looked down, unable to find anything in her to look at him - she noticed his knuckles were bleeding, out of impulsive she grabbed his hand and he winced, she studied it .
"You should get that looked out" she mused, he choked a laugh "I think not." before slowly pulling his hand from hers and walking away.

"Why were you with Russell, in the hallway?" Melissa asked sitting crossed legged on her bed staring at Addison who was laying in her bed, Addison sighed. "I wasn't. During lunch - I... Justin ran into me and nearly... sort of, he had pushed me against the wall and tormented me... Russell - he, pulled him off me and just wouldn't stop punching him." she bit her lip and stared at the ceiling "I grabbed his hand which was bleeding and told him he should go get it looked out, he said he didn't think so before he walked away... he's so weird" she laughed slightly to herself "you so like him" Melissa teased, Addison sat up staring at her best-friend.
"I do not, he's basically a stranger!" she screeched... "well you better not let Marshall hear you like him" Melissa winked before grabbing a towel and walking out of their dorm towards the bathroom which was down the hall.

Addison frowned and chewed her lip - why shouldn't Marshall hear of this?
She shrugged before rolling over and slowly falling asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
so sorry about the grammar and - if - missed spelling/words.
:3