Status: Completed.

Insanity.

.004

She jolted up breathing heavily, her eyes blinking not even noticing how the images faded from them - the nightmare was horrible.
She kicked off the blankets and sat up, she needed to go for a walk.
Wearing nothing but boy shorts and a over-sized tee she trotted through the empty halls, she pushed open the door. The crisp cool air whipped her hair around her neck but she didn't care, she needed something else - something more to make her forget.

The moonlight was enough to light up the whole campus, voices haunting her soul and if it were real or not she felt someone touch her shoulder and sneer her name.
She span around but it was nothing but trees, the forest.
Curiosity sparked in her as she took a step towards the dark, shrub filled swamp of a forest.

Addison's skin was itching and her nails crawling at her face - screams left her sweat stricken body which was curled into a tight ball of the muddy leaf padded forest floor.
She would never rid that image from her mind as long as she'd ever live.

Beeping sounded around the cream coloured room, nurses scattered outside chattering quietly amongst themselves. The doctor cleared his throat "any news of the bailey child?" he asked, all eyes flew to room 119b "none sir, she shall not wake" a woman answered her eyes widened. he nodded once, before grabbing another chart and humming to himself.
"What an extraordinary case she is" he pressed his pen to his cheek as he paused to continue thinking about how to write his dearest apologies.
A knock tore him from his thoughts.
"Mister James, sir. It's Miss Bailey, sh-she's awake" his opal brown eyes danced with curiosity "finally" he breathed before grabbing a chart following the young nurse out.

"Miss Bailey" Addison's deep green eyes darted to lean blond man with brown eyes in a white coat "I'm doctor James, I've been taking good care of you. Do you know where you are?" he asked kindly, Addison opened her mouth and looked like she was about to talk but it only came out as a hoarse choke.

Her beautiful soft cream face screwed up in pain as she clutched as her throat "Miss Bailey - I'm sure you won't have your voice back for sometime yet" Doctor James stated calmly, Addison closed her mouth and removed her hand - her pained expression replaced by a heavy frown.
"Do you remember anything of the events?" The doctor asked, she shook her head, her hair falling into her face.

Her eyes suddenly darted to the side of the room, they widened quickly and she pointed in the direction of the right corner with a shaky finger; a lean muscular boy with shaggy dirty blond hair ad big opal pale green eyes raised a gun to his temple and pulled the trigger, screams escaped no one but Addison.
She was the only one who paid any attention to the boy, no one else seemed to care.
Wouldn't they help the boy who had just killed himself in front of them?

Nurses, doctors piled into the door into the small room all there for one thing; to control the screaming girl who was crawling at her face and pulling at her hair, she wouldn't even pause to breathe she was just skittering about screaming uncontrollably. She didn't belong in the hospital, more like a mental intuition.

But would they really lock up such a beautiful and delicate soul?

Russell rose from his bed stretching and yawning before grabbing some boxers and a shirt walking into the bathroom which was down the hall.
He shook the loose droplets from his hair before looking up to the person who was making a commotion "Will you shut up?" he barked, the person span around: her blond bun, messed; her blue eyes filled with worry.
Elizabeth was never the one to worry and make such a scene "Don't you know?" she squeaked, Russell frowned and shook his head "Addison's been put under sedates - their moving her from the hospital to a intuition" she said rushed before running off, Russell's frown deepened.

He thought of the short girl whom he sat next too just a few weeks before, she seemed so... normal.
He pressed his lips together and gathered his stuff together - student gone insane or not, it was still another school day.

"Addison Bailey" she heard her name being said distantly but she didn't move. "speak" they ordered, she kept her lips glued tightly shut. She was not insane, she was not insane.
This went on for days, the doctors and nurses would try to get her to function but nothing would ever work. She would not move from her place on the window seat, staring through the bars of her prison out into the beautiful garden.

"Addi?" a nervous person asked, removing his hat his blue eyes filled with worry and concern. Addison lifted her head just slightly, it had been weeks and she literally looked horrible - her hair limp from not showering and under her clothes which hung loosely off her she was nothing but skin and bones.

"Addi, do you know who I am?" the boy asked scared, she grumbled under her breathe which sounded like mumbo jumbo. The boy turned to the doctor, who was a short stubby man with a big ball of orange hair with sides of grey "I don't think I can do anything - she doesn't know who I am" the boy looked sad but shrugged off the doctor's plead to keep trying before walking out of the building.

Marshall sighed into his hands, which were holding his face as he bent over sitting on the table seat. He felt a hand on his shoulder "Mate, how was she?" the worry filled Elizabeth's voice, he shook his head and turned to face her. Tears swam in his blue eyes "sh-she doesn't remember me - sh-she's... I-I'm nothing but a stranger to her." he choked and lent towards her, he just needed someone to hold him.
The girl he's been in-love with for the past two years doesn't even remember him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you;

RosaxMcrmy
for the lovely comment (':

I tried. \: