Status: Completed.

Insanity.

.005

Elizabeth laid frozen by her feelings on her bed, a knock sounded. She muttered a come in, the door creaked open to show the slightly abnormal not so happy face of Max "what's up?" she lent up, pushing her clothes off her bed for him to sit.
He scratched the back of his neck as he walked towards her and sat down, sighing. "I'm worried, Lizbeth. What's going to happen to Addi?" he sounded like the innocent child he was deep down inside, but the expression on his face was pure heartbreaking.

"I'm not sure Max, I'm really not sure" she whispered softly rocking him in her arms, like a mother would do with their child. "How's Marsh taking it?" he asked, Elizabeth froze for a Milli second, her heart skipped a beat.
"He's taking it harder than the rest of us, how's everyone else?" she asked, pressing her lips together she hadn't left her room in two days.
"Rubes is more quieter usual, Mel is swamping herself in homework, Kieran is getting into fights when I'm not around - his latest with Russell. he's just so so angry." his chin quivered and small tears fell from his eyes, she hugged him with only one boy on her mind; Marshall.

Russell stared at his bandaged hand, he must seriously stop getting into fights. He grumbled to himself, staring at the white walls - he didn't like this place either.
"Addison Bailey" he told the receptionist who just gave him a stony look and muttered "119b" he walked over to the lift and pressed up.
The lift tinged and the silver doors opened, a man dressed in all white stepped into it giving a curt nod towards him, Russell just completely ignored him before walking off the lift and looking for Addison's room.

He knocked once or twice before getting no answer and just letting himself in, he took in his surroundings; unlike the rest of the ward the room was a pale cream colour, with a small table by the white bed which looked like it hadn't been laid in once; it was so neat. A green plant - by the looks of it was fake - sat in the corner, above a painting of a boat - how simple - he thought to himself before his eyes met the window seat which had a girl sitting on it; Addison.
Her back was facing him; she was obviously staring out of the window in a trance of some kind to not hear his loud knocking.

"Addison?" He asked quietly, she jumped - at least she was in tact with reality, yet she hadn't moved so Russell took a few hasty steps forward "Addison Bailey?" he asked keeping his eyes firmly on the girl, he could see her ribs through her pale pink dress robe - hadn't she eaten at all?
She moved just barely when he was within two feet of her; he couldn't see her eyes. Her hair was so long, so limp and she smelled horrible; was she left to take care of herself?

"R-Russell" her voice sounded like she hadn't used it in a long time; it nearly sounded forgien to his ears, it was once she whispered ever so softly his name that she rose her empty dead once dark green - now pale - eyes to his that his heart leaped to his throat.
"Can I sit?" he asked quietly, she nodded just once before going back to staring at the window.
He sat, instead of staring out of the window he stared at her. The small girl was now nothing but the shell of what she had been; she was broken and bruised and Russell wanted everything to figure out why.

"V-visit a-again?" Addison squeaked, taking her eyes from the window to stare at him; those pale eyes sent shivers down his spine if anything, they scared him and it took a lot to scare him. He nodded "in a few days, I have exams." he sent her a forced smile wanting nothing more than to hug her, but she hadn't had any human contact in so long - maybe from those horrible nurses - but what of friends? Had they come and visited her? A quick frown passed his features.

"Astonishing, she hadn't spoken a word in months and you turn up and she speaks" the doctor with orange hair smiled, Russell glared at him. "What are you doing to her? Do you not see how her condition has rid her of her humanity?" he kept his voice leveled but it took so much control as to not raise it.
The doctor shook his head "every time we came near her - she would scream. she would hardly let me into her room to examine her progress. The four months she has been here; she's never left that one window seat expect to go to the bathroom; she hasn't spoken a word to anyone, her friend... Marshall visited when she first came here, along with all the others, three girls and two boys... she didn't acknowledge any of them; I told them she didn't remember.. so that they wouldn't pressure her into talking to them, as it would have set off another round of her screaming fits."
Russell nodded understandingly, flexing his sore hand his knuckles cracking out of the stiff notion they had been all hour.

"Doctor, What's your name?" he asked eying the short stubby man, "Tristan Scott, Why?" he asked politely "so if anything happens to her, I can hunt you down." Russell stated so calmly that it was more threatening than if Doctor Scott had a knife pressed against his neck in mercy for his life.
♠ ♠ ♠
Awe, he cares. :'3