Status: slowly re-writing.

Absolutely Ruined

Finding Out

Today was like any other normal day. If you call finding out your adopted normal! How could they all lie to me like that?! Especially Cae, we're practically best friends, even if his real best friend is a complete and total jack ass to me.

Flashback-
I was walking through the house. All three of my best friends were still on vacation so I had no one to hang out with. My oldest brother has his own house, so no bugging him today. Caleb went to go to the mall with all of his friends. I had nothing to do at all, no one to chill with or even annoy. Do you realize how lame that is to me?

Having nothing else to do I decided I might as well walk around the house. Something I haven't done since I was at least 10 and always followed my older brother Caleb around. The house seems smaller now. I guess used to be a pretty small kid before. Who am I kidding? I'm still petite and frail, but I definitely am not as weak as I look.

So on my adventure throughout the house, I happened to pass by the lounging room. My parents had said they were going to have company over and didn't want to be interrupted for anything. Sheesh, what could be that important? They were never that uptight about anything. I loved my parents, because they were all about expressing ourselves and having fun.

"What do you think she'd do if she found out?" I heard a woman’s voice say, it wasn't my mothers.
"She won't. She can't. I can't help but think how devastated she'd be if she found out." My mother said quietly. Who the hell were they talking about?
"Isabella can never find out she's adopted. It would ruin everything." My dad stated seriously. What the fuck? I'm adopted?


I almost fainted hearing that. I didn't even bother to stick around and listen to anything else they had to say. Nothing could be worse than finding out your adopted, and that you weren't even supposed to know.
-End Flashback-


So here I was, crying on my bed hopelessly confused about what to do now. How can I even face any of my family again? I'm not going to see any of them the same anymore. The people that I thought would never ever lie to me have been lying to me my whole life. Was my whole life a lie then? How could they not tell me? What was so important that I'd ruin it by knowing I was adopted?

I locked myself in my room for the rest of the day. I didn't think anyone would care, since I'm the adopted child of the family. Everything is so different now, and yet nothing has changed. If that makes sense. My whole world was turned upside down when I heard my dad say I was adopted. Why wasn't I supposed to find out though? That's what was making me mad. What could me so fucking important that they'd lie to me about something this big?!

In any normal situation I'd confront them about it, but this was just too much. How was I supposed to tell my parents, no them, that I knew I was adopted? I need to talk to someone. Where's Harmony when you fucking need her most? I can't tell Caleb either. Maybe it's time to go talk to Matthew. I haven't spoken to him in a few weeks. It's strange not talking to him. He's the only person that can calm me when I'm completely mad and confused, and this is definitely one of those times. I'll go see him tomorrow, and ask him what to do. It's way too late to go right now. I'd just get my head chewed off by my dad for taking off without telling anyone.
♠ ♠ ♠
So I fixed the mistakes in the first chapter as well. Comments, suggestions, criticism? x)