Status: new jalex story

Bitter Sweet Love

A Lovers Tiff

Jack wanted nothing to do but scream and shout at Alex the last couple of days everything Alex was doing was pissing Jack off and the tension in the bus became thick; Rian and Zack stayed out of the arguing that went on between the two boys they knew if they got involved Alex would kill at least one of them. The guys were doing another sound check before there show latter that day Jack was just not in the mood to even be playing at that point he felt like he just wanted to leave and not come back for a while.

‘Jack come on dude what the fuck is wrong?’ Alex asked in his microphone. Jack stood there and glared at Alex ‘seriously Alex you know what the Fuck is wrong’ Jack said just as he was about to storm of the stage and get a bottle of water; Alex went after Jack and Rian and Zack stayed on the stage. ‘Dude why don’t Alex just fucking make up with Jack?’ Zack asked Rian feeling a bit bad for Jack. ‘Duno dude those two are like little girls Fucking fighting all the damned time’ Rian replied as Rian and Zack made their way to their dressing room.
~
Jack was on the bus sitting on the sofa furious with Alex and the way he had treated him Alex came stumbling in to the bus shutting the door behind him; ‘Do you really feel the way I feel about you Lexi because if not then am I just wasting my time on you wasting my feelings?’ Jack finally blurted out Alex stood there biting his bottom lip looking at Jack with flushed checks and panting. ‘Is this why you’re in such a mood with me lately?’ Alex asked as he took a seat next to Jack on the sofa; ‘It’s not just that Alex Fuck it’s because of what you did to me a few nights ago that Fucking hurt me more than anything you teased me like that and then you Fucking left’ Jack soon started to get angry again and just wanted to run away right now. Alex sighed as he looked at Jack ‘I’m sorry’ Alex replied.

‘Sorry doesn’t even cut it Lexi’ Jack replied standing from his seat just as he was about to walk to his bunk bed Alex grabbed Jack’s wrist and turned him round pulled him in between his legs; Alex soon stood up putting his arms around Jack’s waist looking into Jack’s big brown eyes; ‘I love you’ Alex whispered Jack furrowed his eye brows and took a step back ‘If you loved me you wouldn’t have done what you did’ Jack said about to walk to the bus door; before Jack’s hand reached the door handle Alex grabbed Jack and pined him agents the wall and started to kiss him biting on Jacks bottom lip.

‘What the fuck’ Jack said braking the kiss and pushing Alex off him Jack just wanted to get away far away from Alex as possible but he knew that wouldn’t happen unless he stayed on The Maine bus with John O, Pat, Kennedy, Jared and Garrett; Jack contemplated and walked towards his bunk bed grabbing his bag and started to pack a few things inside ‘what are you doing?' Alex said he followed Jack around the bus as he got his things together.

‘I’m going to stay on The Maine bus for a while I can’t take it any more’ Jack said just as Zack and Rian came in the door. ‘You can’t leave Jack I need you we need you’ Alex pleaded ‘it’s too late for that Alex you Fucked me over enough I’ve had enough of it’ Jack replied and was soon out the door and heading toward The Maine’s tour bus.
♠ ♠ ♠
I so love this story hope you guys are too comments subscribe tell me what you think I bet you all didn't see The Maine guys coming into did yay hahah <333