Status: Readers: 599; Subscribers: 136; Comments: 92 ; 10 stars!

It Was Only a Kiss

Popcorn

Sophie drove each of the boys to their homes to let them pack and settle in. Although she had hoped it wouldn't happen, her schedules had come into conflict.

Every time the guys got back from touring they had a celebratory night of booze and crappy horror movies - which are arguably the best, according to Brian - however on Wednesdays Sophia and Xander have their "date night". Given, it was usually them staying home and watching movies but she didn't want to have Brian and Jimmy meet him just yet. And knowing there was zero chance of her breaking the tradition with Jimmy and Brian and that Xander would bitch about her bailing out, she had to plan something. Meaning Xander would have to join them for booze and horror.

She had already picked out the line up of movies. Wrong Turn 1, 2 and 3, the third being one of Brian's all-time favorites, Seed of Chucky and The Ring.

She hadn't warned any of the boys about the conjoining of movie nights, which had her pacing her living room while she waited for everyone to show up.

"Brian is going to murder Xander. Fuck. Then Xander is going to be, well, dead, and then Jimmy is going to burn down my house to get rid of the scene and evidence. God dammit. Sorry, house." She muttered, patting her brown wall. "You've done me well."

Then her door burst open, revealing Jimmy standing there with an empty bucket of popcorn over his head. "I brought popcorn!" He announced proudly, and blindly, as he entered the house and tripped over the leg of a coffee table.

"Fuck!" He exclaimed as he fell, straight on his ass. "Dumb fucking ass popcorn! I'll burn the shit outta you!"

Sophie put her face in her hands and shook her head. Bad omen. Burnt popcorn; burnt house.

"Don't you threaten Poppy like that!" Sophie warned, grabbing the bucket off of his head to cradle it in her arms. "He didn't mean it baby." She whispered.

Jimmy stood up and glared at Sophie and the popcorn. "I hope you know how fucking crazy you look right now." He said with total seriousness.

"Don't give a shit!" Sophie exclaimed.

He chuckled and ruffled her hair.

"Hey!" She said, flattening down her hair, "don't mess up my hair!"

Jimmy looked at her, shocked. "Did you really just say that, Sophia Marie?"

Sophie felt her cheeks heat up a bit. "Listen Jimbo. I know it's weird cause I'm actually a girl and care about my hair now, but don't get all weirded out. Please."

He blinked a few times. "It's not that I'm weirded out, but, it's just, it doesn't seem like you. It doesn't feel right." He sighed.

Sophie sighed and pulled him into a hug. "Sorry Jimbo. But the thing is, it is me. The part of me I repressed throughout high school."

He shook his head and rested his chin on the top of her head. "I don't believe you."

It felt like he had slapped her. Sophie was known to be the most honest one; she called things the way she saw them. The fact that he would say that hurt. Maybe she was forcing to be someone she wasn't, and she couldn't see it without the guys to help.

"Hugfest!"

Taken from her thoughts, Brian jumped through the open door and joined Jimmy and Sophie's hug. "Bri Bri!" Sophie exclaimed.

"Bri Bri brought popcorn!"

"FUCK YES!" She exclaimed, her arms tightening more around them. "Brian Elwin Haner Jr., I fucking love you."

"Hey!" Jimmy said in protest, "I didn't get that much thanks for the popcorn that I brought!"

Sophie chuckled. "That's because you fell on your ass before I could dry-rape you." She stated simply.

They chuckled and they all seperated from the hug. "I'll go get everything ready." Brian said.

Other than the popcorn, Brian also brought two bottles of vodka and a shitload of candy for them to stuff their faces with. And as usual, Brian got the food and drinks ready while Sophie set up the first movie; Jimmy just sat around and didn't break anything. That's all they could ask of the drummer.

"First batch is ready!" Brian called in a sing-song voice. He cradled the tub of popcorn and three glasses of Coke and vodka. Sophie immediately took one of the drinks and the popcorn and flopped down on her couch.

Jimmy was on one side and Brian the other. She was very content being the filling of a Brian-Jimmy sandwich. Grinning, she rested her head on Brian's arm as she started filling her stomach with the extra-buttered popcorn Brian had made.

"Thanks Bri!" Jimmy said happily as he shoved a Snickers in his mouth.

Brian chuckled and nodded at him. "No problemo."

Just as Sophie pressed play and Wrong Turn started, a knock came from the door. Shit. Xander.

She got up and nervously walked to the door and opened it. "Hey Xand."

He looked over her shoulder to see Brian and Jimmy. "Uhm. If you wanted a four-way you could've told me. I woulda brought a chick or something."

She tossed him a glare. "Xander, this is Brian and Jimmy."

They waved back, not paying any attention to the couple.

Xander had quite the annoyed face on. "Your busy, I should probably go," he said, "wait. Is that alcohol I smell on your breath?"

Xander is pretty straight edge and hates that Sophie drinks. "Maybe."

He rolled his eyes. "Yeah. I'm going to go."

Sophie sighed. "Xander, don't be an asshole."

"How am I being an asshole?" He inquired. "I'm fucking letting you hang out with your friends." He stated.

"Because you smell that I've been drinking when I'm not even drunk. It's just fucking annoying. I was going to try to meld both of our traditions together so I didn't have to blow either of you off -"

"Why couldn't you just blow them off?" He asked.

Sophie's mouth dropped. She took her hand and led them outside, shutting the door.

Inside, Jimmy and Brian were laughing. "Doghouse." Jimmy said.

"Dumb bastard. Sophie could kick his ass. How much you wanna bet she gives him a black eye?" Brian replied with a grin.

"Twenty bucks says she'll bring him back inside and everything will be fine." Jimmy countered.

"Deal."

Outside things were swinging more to Brian. "I can't believe you would fucking say that, Xander. I've fucking told you how much those two mean to me."

"Yeah, well, I'm your boyfriend. I thought that meant something too, but apparently not." He countered.

"I've known them all my life, they're like my brothers." She told him.

"Unbiological brothers that you could fuck if you wanted to."

Sophie bit down on her lip to stop herself from screaming at him. "I can't fucking stand you right now."

"Why? Because I don't like it when my girlfriend cheats on me?" He questioned.

And with that, Sophie ended the conversation.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sophie's popcorn obsession is revealed! lol. i haz 4 subs n 0 comments. Can you change that plez? xD don't ask me why i'm typing with all the fancey-pantsy z's right now. I'm just bored as fuck.

but yeah, please comment! :D

Sophie's outfit