Status: Readers: 599; Subscribers: 136; Comments: 92 ; 10 stars!

It Was Only a Kiss

Ah, Shit

Sophie was in deep, deep shit. Not only had Xander freaked out, but Brian and Jimmy were livid with Zacky as well, which in return made Zacky mad at her.

She sat in her apartment with her legs pulled up in front of her, her arms wrapped around them. Tears were burning her eyes even though it was hours after the little "stunt" had occurred and everyone left, but not after a round of fights broke out.

"What the fuck?" Xander said, furious. He didn't yell, oh no. It was the worst type of anger, the one where you sound completely calm. The calm before the storm.

Sophie had then realized what she had done. And God, what a jackass she felt like. "Xander, I'm so so sorry - "

"Yeah, I can tell you're real fucking sorry. I've given you so many second fucking chances and each time you fuck up worse!" He yelled.

This was the storm.

Sophie looked over at Brian and Zacky; Brian was screaming at him. Jimmy stood next to Brian, glaring down at Zacky. He didn't say anything, which was totally out of character, but Brian was saying everything on both of their minds.

"I know you have, Xand. You don't deserve everything I do. I'm a fuck up and I know that. I never told you I was perfect." Sophie mumbled, her head hung low.

"No shit! God, I don't know what I fucking see in you. Maybe its just the fact that you're fucking hot. But even looks fade when you do the things that you do." He yelled.

Sophie's stomach turned. Matt and Johnny were over with Brian, Jimmy and Zacky trying to be the voice of reason for them. Logan seemed too stunned to move.

"How long have you been fucking doing shit like this?!" Xander exclaimed.

Sophie chewed her lip. "Before you and I were dating. Zacky and I have been friends with benefits, but just when he's home from touring. I didn't know if we were stopping, and we didn't." She sighed. "Xander, just say what's on your mind and leave. I know we're done; I'm done fucking with your life."

"What's on my fucking mind? My mind is screaming to the world that I dated a whore who's a professional groupie for her little band. She pretends to be best friends with them because they're the only ones who put up with her bullshit, and they only do that because you fuck them. Isn't that right?"

Sophie shook her head. "No, that's not right. Brian, Jimmy and I are only friends." She muttered honestly. "I know you don't believe me, but that's fine. Just go."

Xander left. He stormed through the house and to his car, pulled away and was expecting to never see what's-her-face again.

"Brian!" Matt yelled, holding his arms. "Calm the hell down!"

Sophie immediately walked over to the man and put her hand on his arm. "Brian, calm down. I'm just as much to blame as Zacky is; it's all my fault." She said, desperately trying to calm him down.

He looked down and glared at her. She hadn't been expecting it; she had never seen Brian this pissed off, especially directed towards her. "Sophie, I can't fucking believe you." He snarled, making her cringe.

"I know," she whispered, "I know, Brian. I know, I know, I know."

His glare didn't fade; it didn't even lessen. "Go home, Sophia."

Sophie blinked back tears. In all her life, Brian had never ordered her to leave just because he was mad at her. Ever. She looked up at Jimmy, hoping he wasn't as pissed as Brian.

Jimmy's gaze was of pity. "Sophie, just go home. Let everyone calm down." He told her softly.

"I don't want Brian to kill Zacky though," she mumbled. "Just because I'm so fucking stupid." She added.

He shook his head. "Nothing will happen to anybody. Matt's going to get everyone to leave. Brian will let you and Zacky explain yourselves." He said.

"Are you mad at me too?" She whispered, hoping she could hold on to Jimmy for support.

He shook his head. "No, Soph, I'm not mad at you. Maybe a little confused and weirded out, but I'm not mad. Just go home; everything will be alright."


She had only been able to leave because of Jimmy's reassurance. But even he couldn't stop her from bawling her eyes out the second she was enclosed in her home.

Zacky had texted her, asking what was going through her head. She had replied saying that she was drunk and did what he had said. He had responded by telling her he didn't think she'd actually do it.

Ah, shit.

Her body was furiously shaking as she sat on the couch. The only light was from the sun flooding into the apartment. No lights were turned on and the television was off. The only thing Sophie had was a towel which she would occasionally use to blow her nose.

The rational part of her brain told her everything would turn out fine; give it a week and the whole thing will be forgotten. But the irrational part, which was in control, felt like it was the end of the world.

She heard a knock at the door and immediately blew her nose again and wiped away her tears.

"C'min!" She choked.

The door slowly opened, revealing Jimmy, followed by Brian. Jimmy seemed to serene whereas Brian was so built up with anger.

"Oh my God, Soph. Calm down," Jimmy said, almost chuckling as he strode over and sat next to her, pulling her into a comforting side-hug. In return she buried her face into his shoulder and sobbed harder.

Brian's gaze softened a bit at the sight of Sophie so down. But the rage was still predominantly the emotion he felt at the moment.

"Sophie. What. The. Fuck?" He asked, crossing his arms.

She shook her head. "Zacky - Gena - me. We couldn't stop." She managed to choke out.

"Clarify that please, baby cakes." Jimmy told her softly. "Don't rush it out if you can't." He added.

She nodded and sucked in a large breath of air in an attempt to calm herself down. "It started when Zacky and Gena were dating. It was a movie night and you guys were busy, so I called him up to see if he wanted to come over," she paused and wiped away a tear, "he did. I told him I was surprised since he has Gena, but then he started telling me about all the problems they've been having." Another fresh set of tears starting forming in her eyes and she stopped to let them out.

"And he was always too chickenshit to just break up with her." Brian filled in, knowing it was true.

Sophie nodded and braced herself to speak again. "And then it just kinda happened. It kept going on till after Gena was good and gone, but when you guys went on tour I didn't know if we'd start again. Turns out we did." She said with a small nod. "I'm so sorry Brian."

Jimmy chuckled. "There are a lot of things you two need to talk out, Sophia."
♠ ♠ ♠
YOU GUYS OWN I LOVE YOU!
we got the ten comments AND THIS IS MY FIRST TEN-STAR STORY!!!!
for being so awesome i'll be updating tonight and twice tomorrow. <3