Status: WORKING ON IT

This Love Will Be Our Downfall

Zwei

I walked into Seabs' house that day, and eveyrone was arounding having a beer talking about stuff. I grabbed one and just drank.

“Hey Patrick I saw your girlfriend yesterday she is like getting well bigger?” Hanna said sitting on Seabs lap. I hated this girl. She hates Lizzie, based on the fact Lizzie is friends with Katey. Katey left Chicago and Seabs got all well in a funky mood. He told his girlfriend what was going on and now she hates Lizzie, because after all it was my girlfriend’s idea to slut up Katey. However, it should have blown over by now because even though Lizzie can’t stand Hanna, Lizzie is nothing more than nice too her.

“What is that suppose to mean?” I asked taking a sip of my beer.

“She is getting fat. She is like bursting out of her medium shirts and her already what double D bras?” She said to me.

“She is fucking sick, and won’t go to the doctor. She has me worried.” I said drinking my beer and being kind of bitter.

“Wow Kaner is whipped.” Soupy said. I just shook my head.

“How is she sick?” Seabs asked.

“Ugh and I am going. Lizzie is sick the world is gonna fucking end.” Hanna said storming out of the door. Whatever bye bitch.

“Sorry about that. She sees Lizzie as a threat to everything.”

“Oh I get it dude.” I said sipping my beer.

“What is wrong with her? How is she sick?” Sharpy asked.

“Well besides the few pounds she gained. Her chest is huge now, like it was big before, now it is HUGE. Oh and she no longer likes being touched at all. I get like pushed away. Then she gets sick on the drop of dime, like a few spins and she is done for. She is also tired all the time. Puking all over the place, and like I don’t know she is like a wreck.” I said finishing the rest of my beer. I was looking down at it. “I don’t know why she isn’t doing anything about it either, she can’t even skate anymore.” I looked up at my friends and they looked like they saw a ghost.

“Lizzie stopped drinking right?” Seabs said.

“Yeah? It was making her sick she thought, but really it wasn’t the drinking.” I said.

“Thank god.” Sharpy said quiety.

“Kaner are you really that stupid?” Jon said.

“No?” I asked confused.

“You gonna be a baby daddy Kaner. You got your girlfriend knocked up.” Sharpy said.

“Hahahahahaha what?” I said thrown off.

“You got Lizzie knocked up!” Sharpy said.

“That isn’t possible I alwa----” Then remembered yeah I’m not safe all the time. In fact, the first time I ripped her clothes off and it went downhill from there.

My brain couldn’t process what was going on right now. Her constant puking, not wanting to be touched, not wanting anything to do with me sometimes made logical sense now. The ice skating and not wanting to was making sense. I fucked up... Once again.

The other part of me was trying accept the fact this was happening. That in less than a few months could be a dad to something one a few pounds and not even two feet long.

Then another part of me wanted nothing to do with it. It wanted it gone, and I never wanted to even see anything. I didn’t want to be a dad right now. I wanted to wait a few more years until I was married and more mature.

The only thing I was sure of at that moment was that I thanked god it was Lizzie and not anyone else. I didn’t know much about this whole dating one person thing seriously when you are an “adult.” I knew maybe the whole high school dating thing, but this wasn’t high school. I started dating a girl who was probably better off with some guy that had a funny accent, but instead she spent her time trying to make me a better person. It was weird how sometimes the only opinion that mattered was hers, and if she was sad I tried my damn hardest to make her happy again. I didn’t know anything about love besides what loving your family was, but Lizzie made me feel like a million dollars on the shit days. I was in love with a girl I only met less than two months ago and that scared me. I never was so crazy about a girl in my life, and now she could possibly be pregnant.

That poor kid won’t stand a chance.

“HEY DADDY KANE PAY ATTENTION!” Seabs said.

“What?” I said looking at him.

“CALL YOUR LADY!” Sharpy threw my phone at me. I caught it and I dialled her number. I stood up waiting for her to answer. She picked up on the third ring.

“Hello?” I said.

“Patrick why are you calling? I’m trying to sleep.” I heard her trying to hide her crying.

“Babe, are you pregnant?”
♠ ♠ ♠
comments are awesome