Well It's Love, Make It Hurt

Two

Frank's POV

The alarm clock in the bedside table told me it was time to get up. I sighed, turned it off and looked for something to wear on the closet. I had unpacked most of my clothes yesterday, since I had nothing better to do. I grabbed a black misfits t-shirt and a pair of skinny ripped jeans. I took a quick shower and got dressed. As I was applying some eyeliner I hear my mom call me downstairs.

I finished and went to my room, to get some stuff for school. I found my messenger bag near the closet, and put a notebook and something to write with inside it. I decided that was everything I’d need, so I pulled a random hoodie from the closet and put it on, before going downstairs.

“Have a good day!” waved my mother before I left the house. Yeah, like that would be possible. I was going to school, not to the park or something, seriously. As I started walking, I realized I didn’t know where the school was, or the bus stop, for that matter. I noticed a bunch of kids waiting in the corner of the street though, so I guessed that’s where I was headed.

As I got near, the bus arrived, so I quickened my pace, not wanting it to leave without me. As I climbed the conductor eyed me suspiciously, before snorting. I almost laughed.

Most of the seats were filled with jocks and preps, chatting animatedly. I went straight for the back, where it was almost empty, except for two guys, sitting together. One of them was staring out the window, the other one looking around the bus. His eyes suddenly fell on me.

“Oh, I haven’t seen you before. Are you new? What year are you on? What’s your name?” he bombarded me with questions, seeming interested. He waved a hand to the seat next to him. Of course separated by the walkway between the seats.

“Yeah, I’m Frank Iero, and I’m in 10th” I said to him, taking the seat. He had brown blondish hair and fair skin, and wore glasses, which were almost falling from his nose, but yet didn’t. He was wearing a black hoodie and black tight pants, and a pair of Misfits vans.

“Ooh! We’re on the same year. I’m Mikey Way, by the way, and this...” He said pointing to the guy next to him with black hair and fair skin, who was also wearing all black. “...is Gerard, my brother.”

Gerard turned at hearing his name. He looked at me and nodded, turning immediately back to staring out the window. I raised my eyebrows, looking at Mikey, just as the bus came to a stop.

Gerard got out of the bus pretty quickly, being followed by some insults from the jocks upfront.

“Don’t worry he’s always like that.” said Mikey, waiting for everyone to get off the bus before moving from his seat. I followed him to the entrance of the school.

“Oh, wait. I need my schedule,” I said realizing I didn’t know where I was supposed to be.

“You need to go to the principal’s office for that. C’mon, I’ll take you there.” he answered motioning me to follow him. We got there pretty fast.

“Here we are” said Mikey stopping. The bell rang. “Just go in there and say you’re new. I have to go now. But you know what, meet me at the entrance at break! See you later!”

I entered the office and went to the woman at the desk.

“Can I help you?” she asked politely.

“Um, yeah, I’m new and well…” I started saying, but she interrupted me.

“Oh, you’re Mr. Iero? Here, you’ll be needing these.” She handed me two pieces of paper. “That’s your schedule,” she said pointing to the one on top “and that one, is a map of the school. Your classrooms are highlighted in blue.” she added pointing at the other one as I moved it to the top.

“Thanks.” I said, exiting the room. I stopped right outside the door and looked at the schedule. Ugh, history as first class. I looked at the map to see where I had to go. I started walking towards the classroom.

I opened the door to the classroom. The teacher, an old, grumpy-looking man looked over at me. He nodded me to come in.

“You’re the new kid, right? What’s your name?” he asked.

“Yeah, I’m Frank Iero.” I heard someone make some noises at my name, which I ignored.

“Okay, you can go sit wherever you like, Mr. Iero.” The teacher replied, writing something in his list.

I turned around and looked at the class. All the jocks and preps talking about the new kid, and his funny way of dressing, and how he wears makeup, or the fact that his hair was blonde except for his fringe, which was black. At the back of the class I spotted Mikey. He nodded at me and I walked over and sat next to him.

“Hey! Welcome to the most boring class of your day!” he said grinning.

“Hey,” I said, just as the teacher decided to start giving his lesson, making everyone silent.

I didn’t pay much attention to the class. Mikey and I were passing notes to the other one during the whole of the class, most of them not saying anything important.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you like it!!!
comment please!