Well It's Love, Make It Hurt

Three

Gerard’s POV
I exited the bus quickly as I could, and, as always, I got a bunch of insults spat at me as I passed through the crowd of students. I headed towards my locker quickly, got a notebook and pencils out of it and closed it. I then proceeded to my first class, and sat at the back, as always. All this before the first bell had rung.

I preferred going about all this quickly as I could, so I could avoid most of the idiots that made fun of me. And it gave me time to think without being interrupted by a teacher asking questions or lame insults.

I started to think about the new kid Mikey talked to in the bus. I decided I’ll talk to him later, since Mikey probably invited him to spend break with us, by the tree. What did that boy said his name was? I thought to myself. Oh, Frank I think… he seems cool.
And I also thought he was kinda hot… Wait, you need to keep that to yourself Gerard. I don’t think he’ll appreciate being called hot by someone he's not even talked to. I said mentally to myself.

I opened the notebook I brought with me and got a pencil out of the backpack I carried around. I started sketching that strange looking tree I had seen earlier before the bus picked the new kid up. Oh, I mean, picked Frank up. If I’m gonna talk to him, better start calling him by his name, even in my mind.

I was rudely interrupted by the math teacher coming into his classroom. I looked up at him, uninterested. He asked me why I was so early always or something. I'm not really paying attention to him. He kept on shooting random questions at me, which I ignored, turning back to my drawing. Finally, he stopped talking.

Once again, I was interrupted, this time by the rest of the class coming in. I heard the usual bunch of insults coming my way only catching every other word. Seriously, one would think they’d come up with more interesting things by now.

I ignored everything during the rest of the class, occasionally hearing the teacher saying something louder than the rest of his speech, so people would know what to write down. I took random notes whenever this happened.

My classes all went by the same way, so by break I was bored out of my mind. I walked to the tree where no doubt I’ll see Mikey and his new friend, Frank. I walked there quickly, avoiding everyone. When I got there, I sat and took out my notebook, to start a new drawing of the person who was roaming my mind.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is short and just a fill-in.
Sorry! I promise something better soon! Still, tell me what you think
comments=<3