Well It's Love, Make It Hurt

Four

Frank’s POV

The rest of my classes before break were pretty much what I was used to, they were just like in every other school I’d been on. Getting laughed at by the “popular guys” and having them calling me names, until the teacher decided to start their lesson. Then, if I was interested in the subject, I’d take some notes, but if I wasn’t I’d hum a tune for myself, tapping the chair with my pen.

The bell rang and I waited in my seat at the back of the room until everyone left. I understood why Mikey always did this. It was the easiest way of avoiding any nasty comment from the jocks. Also it was the best way of not getting beat up by them. I finally exited the classroom. It was time for break, so I made my way towards the main entrance. I accidentally bumped into a jock on my way there, so I ended up smashed against the wall. Not much really. I stood up as soon as he was gone and got to the main entrance, where Mikey was waiting.

“Took your time, didn’t you?” he said, leading the way out. We walked to a huge tree in the school grounds.

“It’s just I accidentally threw myself to a wall.” I said half-laughing.

“Oh, I see.” said Mikey understanding I had bumped into a jock.

As we got closer I noticed sitting by the tree was Gerard. He had an open notebook on his lap and was drawing something. He closed before I got a look at it. He looked up at us like we had appeared out of thin air. Mikey sat right in front of Gerard.

“Hey Mikes,” he said, a small smile on his face. I thought he was just gonna nod towards me like before, or maybe even ignore me. I was surprised when I heard him continue “Hey there Frank. How’s been day one at Belleville High?”

“Better than the first day at the rest of the schools I’ve been in.” I replied, sitting next to Mikey.

“How many schools have you been to?” asked the Way brothers at the same time, laughing when they noticed this.

I laughed a bit with them “Too many to count.” I said half-smiling.

Mikey made a random comment, obviously noticing that I wasn’t exactly comfortable with the topic. I think it was about the clouds’ shape. Gerard laughed at him and slapped his head.

“Anything interesting happened?” asked Gerard, after a few complains on Mikey’s side.

“Well, not really. Unless you consider exciting having a class with Mikey and passing notes. Or being laughed at by jocks, Oh, and being smashed into a wall.” I said in a matter-of-factly kind of tone.

“My day was just as boring. No jocks flying out the window…” Gerard commented, trailing off. Mikey and I laughed at him. “No seriously! At least that would be interesting!” he added.

I was staring at Gerard as he tried to make his point. He’s so cute. I found myself thinking, just as a girl came and sat on the other side of Mikey. She waved at Gerard and messed Mikey’s hair. Only then did she notice me, still looking at Gerard. I pulled myself together, and looked at her.

“Hey, I’m Stephanie! Who are you? Oh, wait! You’re the new kid, um… Frank right? Mikey told me about you during science,” she said, very fast. “I’m Mikey’s girlfriend," she added, at which Mikey turned slightly red, trying to arrange his hair again desperately.

“Yeah, that’s me,” I said, smiling at how fast she spoke and at Mikey’s reaction.

“Cool Hair!” said Stephanie, pointing at my hair, which was bleached blond at the sides, but the rest was black, including my fringe.

“Thanks” I said, my thoughts drifting to something more interesting, well… someone. Take a wild guess. Yeah, my mind was racing with thoughts of Mikey's brother.

“The gang’s getting bigger by the moment!” she commented. After that, Stephanie shifted her gaze from Gerard to me a couple times and then finally shrugging and turning back to Mikey.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yay!! update!
xD Anyway, hope you like it!
And... Yeah! Mikey has a girlfriend!!!!
Lots of loves to all the readers! And free cyber-skittles for all those who comment!