Well It's Love, Make It Hurt

Six

Gerard’s POV

Ok, so fast forward to a week later. Friday actually, in which we, “The Gang”, as Stephanie calls us now, usually watch a movie or something. We all kinda forgot to tell Frank, we’re so used to him now I guess we just thought he already knew.

Obviously though, he didn’t. So I headed over to his to invite him over. I reached the front door of his house, and knocked. I heard some footsteps and then the door opened. Frank’s mom was standing in front of me.

“Oh, eh-Hi, is Frank home?” I asked her.

“Oh yeah, you’re Gerard right?” I nod, wondering how she knows my name… Frank must have told her about me and what I looked like. I answer myself. “He’ll be right down.” she said.

I heard her calling his name and saying a friend was at the door. He came bouncing down the stairs a minute later.

“Hey, we’re watching a movie or something at my house. Wanna come?” I said.

“Oh, sure! We’re going like, right now? Just let me tell my mom,” Said Frank. He’s so hyper all the time. He said all this in one breath and before I could even nod to answer, he was no longer standing in front of me.

Frank’s POV

“Oh, sure! We’re going like, right now? Just let me tell my mom,” I said very quickly, hoping that this would be taken as me being my normal hyper self, rather than me being excited by the fact that Gerard was standing at my doorstep and inviting me to his house.

Yeah, pathetic. I’ve known these guys for about one week, and already I’m falling for someone. Wow, I admitted that? Interesting. Okay, so I admit I have a small crush on Gerard, but nothing major, right?

Funny thing is, I don’t talk much to him and he doesn’t talk much at all. Yet here he is inviting me to movies with the rest of the guys instead of Mikey, who I talk to way more, coming.

I made my way to the kitchen, probably blushing like hell, to tell my mom where I’d be. She smiled at me, and let me know I was blushing. Great.

“It’s okay, go and have fun.” said my mom, still smiling and waving me off.

I made my way back to where Gerard was waiting, looking deeply interested in the plants right next to the door.

“Ready, let’s go.” I said.

“Sorry we didn’t tell you before, we kinda forgot… We kinda thought you already knew. We’re so used to you being around, I guess...” he said.

“S’okay,” I said laughing a bit.

Gerard started walking pretty damn fast, me following right behind him, but falling behind a bit. I couldn’t help but look at his backside, which was a very nice view. Since I knew I wouldn’t be able but to stare at it unless I couldn’t see it, I decided to catch up with Gerard.

“Damn, you walk fast!” I said, trying to keep up.

“Sorry,” he said slowing down a bit, and smiling. We didn’t say anything the rest of the way to his house. I was enjoying just walking next to him.

Gerard’s POV

“S’okay” Frank answered, giggling. He has a very girlish giggle for a guy. Which isincredibly hot Kinda cute.

I started walking, and he fell behind. I kept walking, supposing he just didn’t like walking next to me. Damn it, am I that disgusting?

“Damn, you walk fast!” Frank said, his voice coming from a small distance behind me. Apparently he was having trouble keeping up with me. I slowed down a bit, allowing him to catch up.

“Sorry,” I said, smiling.

We were silent the rest of the way to the house. It wasn’t an uncomfortable silence, though. More of a friendly silence.
♠ ♠ ♠
Alright, this one changes POV a lot.
Anyway... thanks Evee for encouraging me to post this!
It's just something I had written but couldn't convince myself to post, since I wasn't satisfied with it. It's changed a whole bunch of times, but I think this is alright. Maybe you'll like it more once I post the next chapter, which I'm writing right now, because Evee told me just to put whatever was on my mind and that you, my lovely readers would give me your honest opinions. And that cheered me up and put me in a writing mood!
Tell me what you think please!
Lots of love to all the readers and commenters!