Status: I will make a new layout when I can. Not unless someone wants to make one for meeee *hint hint*

What's Inside Is What Matters

Realization

It was pitch black outside, and a full moon. The breezy August air floated into Dimitri's room through his window. He was sleeping.

As soon as the Devil stepped in, Dimitri automatically bolted upright in bed. He could sense the Devil's presence in an odd way.

"Mother," Dimitri whispered, letting the words ring on his lips. It was a word he rarely used. "I've missed you. Where have you been?"

"Oh Dimitri, my sweet, beautiful Dimitri," The Devil murmured, sitting on his bed and embracing him. Even though she was the Devil, she felt love for her only son. She couldn't help it. Dimitri had an alluring presence that caused even the most wretched hearts to feel a sense of love. She pulled away from the hug and gazed up to her son. "You've grown since I last saw you. I've missed you too. But I've been busy. Maybe one day, you'll come to live with me. Help me rule all of Hell, and torture all the creatures and corpses in it. That would be nice, yes?"

"Yes, it would be," Dimitri said with a smile. He actually did like that idea, it was cruel and evil. He loved it. "But... Father told me that I should come live up with him."

"WHAT?! WHAT FATHER?!" The devil stood up, enraged.

"Um, n-no father. It was a mistake, I didn't mean to say it." He had forgotten that his parents didn't know about each other.

"No, Dimitri, I can see it in your eyes. That... That.... THAT DO-GOODER BETRAYED! I would have never expected him to- Wait. This means that..." The Devil gasped, and quickly sran to the window.

"Where are you going mother? Are you going to come back?"

"I will. I promise. I'm going to go to see your.... father." Dimitri's mom shuddered at the last word and flew off into the darkness.

What in the Heaven and Hell have I done?! Dimitri thought to himself. Nothing good could have come of his mistake.
♠ ♠ ♠
This story is SO against my religion...s?(<-don't know about the religion I'm in at the moment) I need to repent I think xDD

Oh, and who said the Devil had to be a guy?! SHEESH.