The Book of Jordyn

A Night to Remember

As I walked back from the DJ’s table I looked up towards the entrance, my eyes fall upon her and a smile finds a home on my face. She was standing on the other side of the room, she looked amazing. Her golden blonde hair was put into the perfect amount of curls that flowed along beautifully with her face. Unlike her everyday makeup job with dark eye liner and no color, she had done it differently tonight. She had a thin line of black eye liner on the bottom and a slightly larger line of blue on the upper brim of her eye. She covered herself in glitter so she would sparkle, but she didn’t need it because in my eyes she always did. I looked down at her dress, it fit so perfectly. The dress was a dark blue, corseted, sparkle covered, floor long dress. Blue spaghetti straps held the dress up on her shoulders. Her hands were folded together at her waist with a silver bracelet on her left hand. Her silver high heels showed a little bit from underneath her dress.
She slowly walked over and stood a little bit in front of me. She smiled the smile that I adore so much. She looked down towards the ground and too her left as she kept smiling, she wore the perfume I loved. I smiled and looked at the rest of my friends that were standing behind her. They all were in dresses also. I took her hand and walked to the middle of the dance floor as all of our friends followed. I thought she was going to giggle herself to death and melt. We started dancing in a circle and none of us stopped smiling. That night was the best night and the most fun prom I have ever been too.