Sequel: Chasing Happiness.
Status: Finished Please Comment (:

Things Could Be Better, but They Could Be a Whole Lot Worse

10.

I got changed, as quick as i could, but when i was done i checked through the windows three times to make sure Garrett's car had gone. Once i felt like there would be no reason for me to see him after my mistake, i ran. Not stopping until i had reached John's house 3 blocks away.

I didn't even bother knocking as i barged through the front door and into the house, giving a quick wave to my startled aunt and uncle that was sat at the kitchen reading the newspaper, and carried on upstairs.

“John get the hell up” i commanded as i pushed open his bedroom door open to see him sprawled out on his bed, still asleep. Thankfully the bang of the door hitting the wall woke him up as he gave me a confused look as he got out of bed and sat at his desk, running a hand through his hair.

“John I'm not keeping up this charade anymore, i don't care what you have to tell them. You can tell them the truth or make up some lie about 'breaking up with me because i was cheating on you' i don't care what you say. I just don't want to be part of it or part of your “friendship group” any longer.” i rushed out, hoping he understood me so i don't have to repeat it, as i paced his room, eyes on the ground to make sure i don't trip over anything.

“Logan, why? Has something happened?” he asked after a couple of seconds slightly on edge. I was silent for a few minutes, contemplating telling him that i had kissed one of his best friends. That i liked one of his best friends.

“No. I just want to go back to how things where before i went to prom with you.” i mumbled, as he nodded his head slightly, a sad look on his face as i tried to keep a matching look off of mine.

“Well, if you don't want to see the boy's soon then you best head out, they'll be over soon” he said glumly as i nodded, giving him a quick hug before heading downstairs, and out the door and back into my old life of being an outcast.

My life without Garrett.
♠ ♠ ♠
Its Like One Or Two Chapters Away From The End