Sequel: Chasing Happiness.
Status: Finished Please Comment (:

Things Could Be Better, but They Could Be a Whole Lot Worse

6.

It had been a week since the Zombie-Slaying Marathon that Garrett and I had, which basically involved us laid on the floor in my living room for 24 hours solid, causing him to phone his mum to beg her to let him stay at his “new best friend Logey’s house”. Although, Garrett did get kind of suspicious when my mum didn’t bat an eyelid when a boy, who wasn’t me supposed “boyfriend”, was staying the night. But luckily he didn’t say anything, or bring John up, to my mum.

Since the night of Prom it’s like my life has been in turmoil. The boy’s breaking through my walls and into my life bit by bit everyday. It seemed that it was a consistent thing, to hear Pat’s girlish shriek everyday, like it was now programmed into my mind, and if I didn’t hear it, id feel lost, as well as not having his crazy antics and idea’s. Pat was basically adorable, he reminded me of the puppy I always wanted, but was never allowed.

Kennedy, I came to realise, liked to mother me a lot. Whether it was him demanding I ate and then bustling around in the kitchen to make me a snack, demanding that a girl should have a healthy appetite. It was quite funny in times, except for when he made me leave the room because a very porno-graphical music video was playing and demanded I was not to see it, even though I argued that both Pat and Garrett was the same age as me, but apparently my “virgin eyes” where more important than theirs.

Jared was practically the definition of the term “silent and deadly”, since he barley even said a word but, that boy sure could pull pranks like no other. And for that reason I am his apprentice.

But out of them all Garrett was my best friend. We had the most in common and we could seriously talk for hours straight about music and zombies.
This lead me to the reason I was pacing outside of John’s room, unsure of what to say, words whizzing around my head, confusing my thoughts and just giving me a headache.

“Lo? How long you are you going to stand out there?” I heard John called from inside of his room, as I stopped pacing and turned to face the door, taking several breaths before opening.

“John we need to talk – Oh hey Garrett” I said starting my rant, before stopping quickly, noticing the copper haired boy lying on my cousin’s bed, I mentally sighed postponing mine and John’s talk.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short And Kinda Filler-ish.
Comment? Its Making Me Sad That Im Not Getting Any.