Status: Complete. (:

Hold up My Heart



Jacob left Arabella and she never got an answer why. She always wondered why he did this, but no answers ever came up. But before it all happened, they were best friends. And then soon enough they were together, they had the biggest love connection out there. Their relationship was hardly physical except for the hand holding, cuddling and a few kisses now and then. Arabella wasn't ready for physical stuff yet. Jacob wasn't either, so they promised to be each other's first.

And when Jacob left, Arabella exploded into a new person. She messed around with everyone in school, drank almost every night, got high all the time, and had sexual fun with random guys. But it never got that far. She'd shove them away before they accomplished the final step. Arabella knew that somehow that was the only special concept for Jacob Black.

But she still ignores it and goes on with her normal routine. And after Ara had gotten a tramp stamp that said, Fuck You in bold letters, her parents finally had enough and kicked her out. She soon found a small place to share with her friend, Karina.

So what happens when Jacob Black comes back after being gone for almost a year? What happens when Arabella finds out he's back- by running into him?

Disclaimer: Yeah, so here is my second Jacob Black Story. I only own unknown characters and the plot and whatever else that Stephenie Meyers does not own. Please do not steal, or I'll shove a spoon up your behind.

Warning: This story contains sexual content, alcohol and drug use, and harsh language. You have been warned.

• Title Credit: Hold Up My Heart - Brooke White.

~ Banner made by nebulas. (: