Status: Complete. (:

Hold up My Heart

Three.

"Hey, Ara." Jacob Black smiled down at me.

I froze in my spot, what was I supposed to do? Just run back into his arms and forgive him - if he even cared enough to apologize? No, I wouldn't do it. But what was I supposed to do? I was clueless and right now I was too busy staring into his wide brown eyes.

Snap out of it, Arabella! My mind yelled at me. But I couldn't - his eyes, his smile, and his deep brown skin that I could feel the heat radiating off of.

"Ara? Arabella?" Jacob waved his hand in my face as he chuckled. That's when I snapped out of it.

"Out of my way." I spat as I shoved him to the side. Once I got to Karina's side we both started to speed walk down the hall to class. I could hear Jacob calling my name over and over again, saying how we needed to talk things over.

Bullshit.

~

"Holy shit, are you serious!? That's him?" Karina half-shouted as she watched me pace in the bathroom.

"Yeah, that's him alright." I groaned.

"Well damn, he sure is hot." Kari giggled, but fixed her posture when I turned around to glare at her. "Sorry." She mumbled.

I gave out a sigh and said, "Let's just get to class, we're already late." Grabbing Karina and dragging her out of the bathroom, we made our way to class.

"Nice of you to finally join us again, Miss Montes - and... oh, Miss Nelson that's quite a shock." Petrov said as we walked in the classroom. I could feel the eyes on us - on me, mostly.

"Yeah yeah," I grumbled as I slumped in my seat next to Karina. Slamming my feet on the desk I waited for the dude to blow.

"Excuse me, what was that, Miss Nelson?" I rolled my eyes and took my feet off the desk, also thinking of what to say. As I thought - which didn't take that long, my eyes wandered around the classroom and they found someone special. He was staring at me intently, but not only did his gaze show confusion, but also did they show adoration and love. What the -

"Fuck." I muttered under my breath as I looked away.

"Excuse me?" Petrov said again. The whole class was looking at me now, Jacob was staring at me the most. The most, as in the most discreetly and observant way possible.

"What?" I joked.

"Humph." He muttered as he tried to get the class back in session.

"Can you spell that?" I asked.

"Excuse me?"

"Can you please spell, 'humph'." I mimicked his verbal sound, and got most of the class to laugh.

"I don't like where this is going." I heard Jacob mutter to either himself, or the tanned boy sitting next to him. Was that Embry?

Mr. Petrov gave me a confused, yet very pissed off look, so I groan and roll my eyes, adding, "Never mind old man."

The teacher's face got red there, and I knew I struck a nerve. See, Petrov never fiddled with his age, he always kept it on the 'DL', and now, I was totally pissing off this man.

"I'm sorry but I believe that you have an appointment with the principle. Now." He angered his voice.

"Ooh, totally tough, fat boy." He really was fat, his big 'ol belly hangin' out there for everyone to see. Ahh, classic. And as I got up from my seat and headed to the door, I gave a wink to Karina who stifled her laughing. Then I turned to Petrov.

"Oh, and sir? While you're at it - with your horrible teaching efforts, try not to stuff all of the donuts in your mouth in the teacher's lounge." I smirked before slamming the classroom door shut.

~

The mouthing off was totally worth an after-school detention. I mean, I've gotten worse; being suspended for a week because I got into a 'harmful' fight with some guy that was pissing me off to no fucking end. He did in fact deserve those thirteen stitches and those bruises across his cheek bones. Oh, and that broken nose - ouch.

And right now, it was lunch time - I’d skipped my other classes due to my argument and compromise with the principle. Karina was sitting across from me, eyes on someone from behind me. Oh, you guess wrong this time, it was definitely not Jacob Black. But it was Embry Call.

"Can you not make those flirty eyes across the room with him? It's disgusting." I took a swig of my water as I glared at her stupid facial expression. They had been making cute faces at each other ever since lunch started.

"I'm sorry, but he's just so cute." Karina laughed and shook it off.

"Fine, if you think he is so damn cute, why don't I go over there and talk to him for you?" Kari gasped and shook her head repeatedly.

"Don't you dare, Ara! You'll ruin my life!" She over exaggeratedly gasped.

I rolled my eyes and finished my up bottled water. "Then stop staring over there."

"Sorry." She mumbled as she got back to eating her food. "So, how were things in the P's office?"

I waved her off and answered, "After school detention, baby."

"Oh! You bad girl!" She chuckled. "When is it?" She asked, I only shrugged.

"I don't give a damn." I laughed with her.

"She's never been like that before." A deep husky voice came from behind me. Soon the weight at the table changed and two large boys were sitting next to the both of us.

"Get the fuck away from me." I seethed. Jacob's eyes widened for only a brief moment before returning to normal size.

"Jeez, Ara you -"

"I said fuck off. And don't call me Ara." I pushed myself away from the table and looked at Karina, who was sitting close to Embry - already, and giving me some look. "I'll see you at home." I said as I walked off.

"Ara, come on! Ara please talk to me, don't be like this!" Jacob pleaded from behind me. He sounded so close and his booming voice almost gave me a headache - but then all I felt was light-headedness from his perfect - stop!

Turning on my heel I stopped us both and yanked Jacob over to the side of the school building. "You really do not want to mess with me anymore, Jacob Black."

He thought this was funny, did he? He chuckled and gave me a toothy grin, "Aw, come on, Ara - "

"Don't call me Ara. You lost that privilege a long time ago." I spat, "When you left me." Jacob's eyes widened for the second or third time to today, and for the first time - he was speechless.

Taking him a brief time to recover from what I said, he finally spoke. "Ara, I'm sorry! You have no idea how sorry I am. Seriously, I wish I could have said goodbye -"

"You wish that you could have said goodbye?" I scoffed, shoving him away. "Yeah well, I hope you regret leaving, because this time, I am doing you a favor and stepping out."

"No, Ara please don't -"

"Fuck. Off!" I yelled into his face before turning on my heel and running towards the road.
.
♠ ♠ ♠
Since you all were so great and told me how much you wanted it <-- HAHA,
Here is the next chapter, and I hope you like it.

Fourth chapter is written and i'm currently writing the fifth.
Just.... tell me how bad you want it!

;D Har har. <3