Status: This is a Contest Entry(:

I Love You...

Perfect

Ryan and I have been together all summer, it's the last day of summer, for the past week all I can think of is he is a year older than me, and graduated last year. He's going off to college this year, and I still have one year at High School. What will happen? Are we just some summer fling?

I'm sitting on the couch, reading a book. Then I felt my phone buzz, it was a text from Ryan, he wanted to go down to the pier for the last day of summer, they were having fire works. I quickly texted him back, saying I'd love to I just had to change first.

I stay in my PJ's all day in the summer, unless, I go somewhere, so I run up to my room to go get changed. Finally I decide on an Outfit and curled my hair. By then it was 7 PM and the fireworks were at 8.

Ryan came and picked me up and we drove over to the Pier, and started walking around.

"What ride do you want to go on?" he asked holding my hand.

"Uh, whatever you want, I've chosen all summer," I said quietly, I was worried, I didn't want to break up with him, but who knows what is running through his head?

We decided to go in the bumper cars, both of our favorites. I got the one pink car, and he got the green one. The bumper cars are new this year, so they are really fast, and a lot of fun. It was a lot of fun.

After a few more rides we went and got some ice cream, and sat down. I was quiet, but trying not to make it seem like something was wrong.

"Alright, Cathy, I can't stand it, did I do something wrong?" he said with hurt in his eyes.

"No." I said slowly, but followed through with 'not yet any way' in my head.

"Then what's wrong?"

"What's going to happen now?" I said quietly.

"What do you mean?" he said in confusion.

"Now your going off to college, and I still have one year of High School, are we just some summer fling? Is it just over now? What is going to happen!" I said near tears.

Then he hugged me tight. "Cathy, I love you...I want to be with you, it doesn't matter what school I go to, we can hang out after school, and on vacation, and in the summer! We will work something out! I promise."

I could tell that my feelings are showing, I stopped, and got lost in your eyes, "I never thought you could make me so alive," I said and kissed him. In between kisses I said, "I. Love. You. Too."

Once the kiss ended he chuckled, "Was that all you heard me say?"

And I nodded, smiling.

"Of course." and kissed again, right when the fireworks started. It was a perfect ending, of the summer, and a perfect start, of the rest of our relationship.

Everything was just perfect.
♠ ♠ ♠
The lyrics totally made me think of this, but the words are hard, so I made half of them her thinking them, then her saying the others. I hope you like it!!! Thanks a bunch for reading it!

Comments are welcome!!

-Baylee