Justin the Jackass

Smokin'

Quickly checking to make sure the coast was clear, Justin Bieber let out a sigh of relief. Smirking to himself, he dug deep into the pockets of his skinny jeans and dug out his trusty carton of cigarettes. Leaning against the brick wall, he fidgeted with his lighter and lit the fag up. Brining the cigarette up to his plump lips, Justin deeply inhaled the toxic smoke. Slowly exhaling, he rolled his eyes. Justin could already see the tabloids and their ridiculous headlines for their cheap magazines.

Teen Idol Caught Smoking!

Justin Bieber; An Avid Smoker.

Even though he loved being in the limelight, Justin did not love the squeaky clean image he had going for him. In fact, he despised his image. It was all just a cheap corporate way for his managers to make money.

Dropping the Marlboro cigarette to the dirty ground, he took he foot and repeatedly stomped the small flame out. Grabbing the portable bottle of cologne he always carried, Justin sprayed it all over his body, up and down. Popping a piece of gum in mouth, Justin was contempt, even though he hated all the measures he had to go to hide the fact that he was a big time smoker. Just as soon as he was on his way back to his large tour bus, Justin inadvertently bumped into somebody.

Justin raised his head up and saw who he had bumped into. It turned out to be a gorgeous brunette who seemed to be the same age as Justin himself. He soon began messaging the chest from the collision. “Uh, I’m sorry,” he mumbled out.

The pretty brunette stared at him. “Oh!” She exclaimed, as if finally snapping out of some weird trance. “It’s okay. You’re Justin Bieber.” She said as she pointed as finger at him.

Resisting the urge to roll his brown eyes and say a few of his favorite cuss words, Justin instead put on a fake smile. “The one and only.”

“Why were you smoking?”

“It’s none of your business.”

“I’ll tell your manager.”

“Bullshit.”

“Don’t you dare cuss at me!” She yelled out enraged.

Gritting his teeth, Justin smoothed out his leather jacket and shrugged his broad shoulders. “What do you want anyway?”

“Nothing. Is it against the law to walk around the corner of a building? I don’t think so,” she fiercely replied.

“I don’t have time for this,” Justin said heatedly. “I have things to do.”

“Like being a jackass?”

Justin merely glanced at her before flicking her off. Without even muttering a goodbye, he zipped up his jacket and made his way back to his tour bus. Hastily pulling the door open, he stormed in and slammed the door.

“What’s all the racket for?” His mother, Pattie, asked.

“Nothing mom. I’m just going to go and lie on the bed. It’s been a long day.”

Without questioning her son, Pattie assumed that it was just his teenage hormones going into overdrive. Shrugging her shoulders, she smiled at him and ruffled up his hair as he passed by her.

Fuming by the time he reached his small bunk, Justin hastily climbed in. Thoughts were racing in his head. Who was that girl? And why was she so concerned about him? Feeling frustrated, Justin shut his eyes and tried to go to sleep. A few minutes went by and soon Justin’s quiet snores filled the cramp area.
♠ ♠ ♠
Do you like? Should I continue? I have big plans for this story. :) Comments are always appreciated.