Justin the Jackass

That Damn Brunette

Scrolling through the numerous apps on his iPhone, Justin desperately tried to sway his thoughts away from the mysterious girl. As hard as he was trying, he was failing miserably. That damn brunette wouldn’t leave his mind. It’s not like she’s even that great, Justin though. She’s a just some weird teenie fan. I shouldn’t even waste my time on her. Feeling somewhat better from his own motivational pep talk, a smile replaced Justin’s once stony face. Before he knew it, there was a loud….

SCREECH.

There was an uncomfortable jerk in the tour bus and Justin unexpectedly fell from his bunk. Grunting as he hit the floor, Justin was wondering what was going on. Before another thought could race in his mind, his mother raced toward him and wrapped her arms around him.

“Mom!? I’m fine. Get off of me. What’s going on?”

Ignoring her son’s requests, Pattie tightened her grip around Justin. The sounds of brakes screeching and colliding on the road filled the air. The bus soon take a swift turn and they parked in the ditch.

“What the hell!?” Justin exclaimed.

Deciding that scolding wasn’t the best thing for the moment, Pattie ignored her son’s rude comment. “The bus driver lost control of the bus. Thank heavens though that nobody was hurt or injured.”

“Are we stuck!?”

“Of course not. I think the bus driver is just going to do a few repairs on the bus. It can still drive, but he’s going to be cautious and take a look at the bus and it’s engines. We’re going to go to a local hotel and stay there for a few nights.”

Good, Justin thought. That meant he wasn’t going to have to perform and he could have a few free nights to himself. “Cool, mom. I guess that can do.”

By the next few minutes, the situation was straightened out and the bus and crew were on their way to the nearest hotel. Luckily, they were still in a popular area verse being in a rural area. Parking the large bus in the driveway, Justin looked out the window.

It was a nice hotel. Nothing too fancy, but he had definitely seen worse. Shrugging his shoulders, he figured it would have to do. They wouldn’t be staying there for very long, a week at the most. Looking at all the people going in, Justin grinned. Wouldn’t they all freak out if they knew that Justin Bieber was staying in the same three star hotel? He could already imagine their looks. Smirking to himself, he leaned against the large window. He soon sat straight up and any trace of a smile was wiped off his face.

No fucking way.

That mysterious brunette was walking through the hotel doors. She evidently was residing here.

Justin chocked back a swallow and soon became furious. There was no way in hell that he was staying in that hotel. “Mom!” He hollered out. It was silent.

“Your mom went in their to check us in. She’ll be back in ten minutes at the most, kiddo,” his manager, Scooter replied.

Justin cringed. He hated being called kiddo. He was sixteen going on seventeen. Not a stupid little five year old. Flashing a fake smile, Justin collapsed back on his bunk.

How the hell could he stay in the same place with that girl? There was no way. Popping his fingers, Justin decided that the next few days would be some of his hardest.

Just because of that damn brunette.
♠ ♠ ♠
:) I love this.