Justin the Jackass

The Second Meeting

Creeping through the small hallway of his room, Justin tiptoed to the beds. Everybody was sound asleep. Grabbing his black hoodie, he pulled it over his bare chest and flicked the hood up over his head. Placing his dark black aviator sunglasses on, he took one last look at everybody.

Silence. Well, except for the sound of snores. But nobody was awake and that was the important thing.

Silently tiptoeing to the door, Justin braced himself. Whatever happened, would happen for a reason. Slowly turning the door, he was relieved that the door opened without any creaking or unnecessary noises. Taking a deep breath, he took one step out and cautiously closed the door back.

Justin felt like doing a victory dance. He had managed to escape the hellhole. Walking with a little extra swag in his walk, he looked up and down the hall. The hall was dimly lit and it was desolated. Feeling pretty good that he was the only one on the floor, Justin smirked. Walking toward the elevator, he soon felt an eerie presence.

Deciding that it was better not to look over his shoulder, he continued walking toward the elevator. He pressed the open button and flicked his shaggy hair out of his eyes. Just as soon as he was about to step into the small elevator, he heard a voice call out his name.

“Well well. If it isn’t Justin Bieber.” Sneered a mysterious, yet familiar voice.

Whipping his body around, a warm sensation ran through Justin’s body. Standing there in the hallway was the brunette girl who Justin had had the unprivileged meeting with before. She was standing clad in pajamas, yet she had a smug and cocky look on her face. Her arms were folded over her chest and she was leaning against the other hallway wall.

“What they hell do you want?” Justin asked.

“I can see that you’ve haven’t lost that arrogant attitude.”

Flexing his fingers, he frowned. “And I can see that you still haven’t wiped that ugly look off your face. It’s like you’re following me or something. Damn stalker.”

Rolling her eyes, she laughed. “Yeah. That’s just why I am. I am so obsessed with Justin Bieber. Ah. You’re just like any shitty sixteen boy,” she said all of a sudden while being serious.

“I don’t have time for this. I do have a life to live. People depend on me. Millions of people know my name. Probably billions. Evidently nobody knows your shitty little name, cause I know I sure as hell don’t.” Justin replied maliciously.

Her cruel veneer dropped and she stood there with her mouth open. Helpless like a deer caught in a headlight, her upper lip trembled. “It’s Andi.” Without another word, she ran down the hall and ran into a room.

Dumbfounded, Justin stood there alone. What the hell was wrong with her? he thought. Girls and their damn hormones. She’s probably on her period. Shivering at the thought, Justin checked his watch. Seeing that he had been gone for over thirty minutes, he decided that he best thing to do was go back to the hotel and maybe catch a few hours of sleep.

Walking back to his room, Justin was confused. Trying to shake the thoughts out of his head, he quietly made his way into the hotel room. Silently closing the door behind him, he made his way to his bed and took his hoodie and pants off.

Lying clad in boxers underneath his covers, Justin tried to make sense of what just happened. All he wanted was to go for a simple stroll, but no. That was all ruined.

Just because he was freakin’ Justin Bieber.

No, he was fuckin’ Justin Bieber.

Laughing to himself, he threw his pillow over his head. More thoughts consumed his head, but there was one huge fact that stuck out in his mind.

That damn brunette had a name and it was Andi.

Damn Andi.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yes, I named her Andi! :) Just like Andy, but I thought I would spell it a little differently.

Oh, my friend and I have started a new JB story. In Love and Lovin' It The first chapter is up and it would be awesome if you could check it out!