Justin the Jackass

Some Real Shit was About to Happen

Sliding inside of the rented taxi cab, Justin and the rest of crew were packed tightly inside of a rented car. Folding his hands, Justin was pretty pissed off. Cramming five people in the back of a car was not his idea of an ideal day. The car was soon set into motion and they were on the road.

Being somewhat claustrophobic, Justin closed his eyes and took a deep breath before exhaling. “How much longer until we’re there?” He asked impatiently.

“Justin,” his mother patiently replied back, “we just left. You can’t expect us to already be there.”

“Well damn.”

“Justin! Don’t talk like that, you know better than. You’ll be grounded if you continue on like that,” Pattie warned.

“Well it’s not like I give a fuck sitting back here. I can hardly fucking breath!” Justin yelled out enraged.

“Stop the car right now please,” Pattie quietly said.

Not wanting to disobey a strict mother’s words, the driver agreed and slowly pulled the car over.

“Justin,” his mother slowly continued. “You cannot keep acting like this. You’re not a rude and disrespectful boy. You are a young and smart man, I think that you just need a wake up call. I would like you to get out of the car right now.”

“What?!”

“Justin. Just please get out of the car. I want you to walk directly back to the hotel and nowhere else. We will meet you back there later.”

“That’s so stupid, Mom. I’m freakin’ Justin Bieber. You can’t just expect me to get out on the side of a random street. I’ll probably get abducted or something. And it will be all your fault,” Justin coldly said.

Fighting to keep the tears from falling from her eyes, Pattie shook her head. “Justin. Just listen to me please. I just want you to walk back to the hotel. We haven’t been in this car for five minutes, it’ll probably take you a quick jog to get back there. Just go please.”

“But-”

“Just listen to your mother,” Scooter interrupted. “You’ll look back at this and be grateful.”

Huffing and cursing underneath his breath, Justin opened up the door and walked out onto the hot grass. The car soon quickly sped off before Justin could do what he had planned to do; flick them all off. Not bothering to look at any cars on the road, Justin kept his eyes on the road and hastily put his sunglasses on him. Shoving his hands into his black hoodie, Justin kept his head down. Walking at a slow rate, he was mad.

Before he knew what was happening, a car stopped next to him and parked.

“Is there anything I can help you with?”

Looking up, Justin didn’t know whether to smile or frown.

There was Andi sitting behind a car patting the passenger’s seat next to her. “You gonna get in or what?”

Smiling, Justin nodded his head and pulled the door open and climbed in.

Some real shit was about to happen.
♠ ♠ ♠
I acutally planned for Justin to go shopping, but then I decided for him to throw a hissy fit. x] Forgive me? Unless you actually liked this one better. I know I totally loved the ending of this. I only need two more readers before I have a 100! :) Thank all of you.

I also have a new JB story, if you could check it out! Spilt Coffee

PS: Did you know that Justin is going to be the new face of ProActive? Interesting..