Justin the Jackass

"This is Every Guy's Wet Dream."

“You, what, uh…” Justin stammered. His incoherent mumbling was enough to make Andi laugh. “You work here?” He finally managed to spit out before gazing around the place for five minutes. Despite the fact that Justin was totally surprised, the bar was actually deserted. He was actually just surprised to see the poles and all the alcoholic beverages.

“I sure do work here. I’m not a stripper though” she defensively added when Justin shot her a odd look. “My dad owns the bar. He lets me bartend at night. Of course I’d be dead if the cops ir anybody else knew. People tip nice here though.”

Justin closed his eyes and reopened them. He was still in the empty strip club with Andi. “This is absolutely crazy,” he said in amazement.

“The real fun doesn’t start until the bar opens up at 8 o’clock,” she said with a suggestive look on her face.

“What time is now?”

Andi looked at her watch and frowned. “It’s only five. I doubt you can stay. I might as well be taking you back to the hotel by now.”

“No!” Justin interjected. “I mean, I want to stay here with you.”

“With me?”

Justin blushed. He reached out his hands and motioned to their surroundings. “I mean like the bar.”

“This is every guy’s wet dream,” Andi said with a laugh. “I would love for you to stay Justin, but I’d be dead if I let you stay here. Damn, I bet the police would be looking for you.”

“I don’t care,” Justin said. “I want to stay.”

“You’re not that bad Bieber,” Andi said. She smiled and patted him on the back. “I might just actually like you now.”

Justin smirked. “Everybody likes me. But seriously, I’m staying here. I’ll call my mom or something.”

“You sure about that?”

“Yeah. I’m gonna rock this place tonight!”
♠ ♠ ♠
Eh, I don't think this is the best update, but it'll have to do. I wonder how crazy the next chapter will be? x]