Where I Lay My Head

Lust

I didn't pay any of the attention to Sebastian that he so desperately wanted, huffing and mumbling profanity under his breath as a result of his undeniable loss. I was focused on Rachel, the apples of my cheeks gone haywire with red and my eyelashes batting all on their own. The way he looked down to me in return provoked a strange sensation in my body. I could feel my hear stumble over its own rhythm and my mind was buzzing with a peculiar dizziness. His penetrating eyes seemed to burrow themselves deeper into mine, finding my thoughts and etching the name Rachel on every one of hem. What emotion was he channeling to me through a single look?

It was lust, one of the seven deadly sins, and I was feeling it too. Quickly, my flirty smile fell and I looked to the only thing that caught my attention besides Rachel; Scotti. He was glancing between Rachel and I simultaneously and had been since our heated gaze had started. His brows were on stilts to he top of his forehead curiously, although he knew exactly what was happening. When he began shaking his head it caught Rachel's attention and he swiveled his flawless head of hair to look at Scotti.

"What?" Rachel asked casually, and even that made my heart wriggle inside me.

Scotti rolled his eyes and shook his head again to settle at the window, watching as our surroundings slowly slid past. Snake had already drove us far out of his neighborhood; I hadn't even noticed the car starting because I was too focused on the perfection named Rachel. The way he purposely maintained a girls name, the way he wore jewelry, the way he had hair a girl could only kill for, and still managed to stay so masculine and broot fascinated me, my hormones in particular.

For the first time in my life I was inclined romantically towards somebody. I was free for now and that was allowed. But in my heart I knew the most important person still knew how I was feeling, what I was wanting. And I most of all wanted to do things with Rachel that He only allowed married couples to do.

Well, looks like I'm going to hell...
♠ ♠ ♠
Click.

Comments please?