Where I Lay My Head

Sixteen Years of Surpressed Sexuality

Through the midnight blackness I saw a large structure suspended into the water as we neared it. It was a colossal dock of concrete surrounded with jagged rocks and primitive water. I recognized it to be a pier.

"Do you want to walk down it?" Rachel queried, to which I eagerly nodded.

As the muddy sand under out feet turned to soaking wet, moss encrusted concrete, the crashing of waves around us became louder and we were damp with constant sea-spray. We had made it half way when there was finally a clearing in the fog ahead. A gargantuan structure swimming in a pond of fog, jaded with darkness and distance. It was a lighthouse at the far end of the pier. I was anxious to reach it but still had a few minutes of walking.

As I focused on the lighthouse, a gigantic wave formed over us and collapsed on me with its entire force. Instinct helped me to grab Rachel's hand as I had wanted to and the wave's sheer might shoved my body into his. Thank you.

Once the wave was just a puddle at our feet, Rachel and I burst into laughter once we realized how soaking wet the both of us had gotten.

"You're soaked." I giggled, pushing the coarse locks out of his face with my available hand. The other hand would stay where it was for as long as possible, I hoped.

"You're soaked." he returned, pinching my sleeve and squeezing a dollop of ice-cold water from its fibers.

Our eyes met and our grins fell once our gazes crossed paths and locked together. It was the same look we had shared in the van.... except now we were alone.

Kiss me. Kiss me. Kiss me, now! an eager character in my head pleaded, but I refused to channel it through my voice. That would have sounded ridiculous.

He snaked his arms around my waste and lowered them to the area of butt just before my legs began. With force, he pulled me onto the tips of my toes and leaned down. His lips were only about five inches away from mine, quivering as I felt foreign breath slip past and linger amongst my tongue and mouth.

My eyes shut as his did, and he leaned farther down for our faces to touch. His forehead was touching mine and as I wavered in the breeze, our noses brushed. Even this was amazing but our lips hadn't met and that's what I was aiming for most.

Five inches away from a kiss, four inches, three, two, one--

SPLASH!

We were dripping again, our hair heavy on our heads and plastered to each others clothes. Vague laughter escaped our lips this time but we didn't find any humor in that wave.

Sixteen years of surprised sexuality had escaped me for just one minute and then that damn wave ruined it. I was still twitching with desire. And the urge to scream curse words had never thrown me for such ride.
♠ ♠ ♠
Man, being cock-blocked is the worst feeling in the world... sorry bout that Addie. Oh, & I fixed the problems with the last chapter that I totally hadn't noticed. Sorry bout that.

Yummy.