Where I Lay My Head

Funny Cigarette In The Name of Rumpsringa

As we neared our group's congregation along the beach, Rachel's grip on me loosened until it was nothing. Our hands were dangling uselessly at our sides again, feeling empty and yearning to touch.

Before our presence was made known, I silently observed all that was happening at the small gathering on the shore. The sluts had put some "pants" on but remained topless and were drying on the beach. Their lack of dignity astonished me. As a matter of fact, a group of human beings had never repulsed me so much in my life.

Sebastian had two of those classy broads on his lap, as did Snake. The other two girls were passed around like bread at a family dinner.

"Let's see who I like more..." Sebastian nasally spoke as he reached his arms around the two girls on his lap to fondle their seemingly fake breasts.

Cecil rashly whispered something to Sebastian that resulted in twelve curious pairs of eyes snapping to the movement Rachel and I were making in the darkness. I scoffed bitterly, watching Baz's lap-dogs tumble off of him to the sand at his feet, a fall coordinated by his own hands.

"If you don't want him touching you, then don't let him." Rachel's words of wisdom, more-so encouragement, graced my ear in a direct whisper. "There's nothing wrong with standing up for yourself."

I nodded, feeling confident with those statements now filed in my brain.

"Where the hell have you two been?" Sebastian spat, narrowing his eyes doubtfully at the both of us.

He didn't have the right to know.

"Walking." I murmured abruptly, trudging past him and sitting on the ground to Cecil's right.

The radiant, cherry red glow of a cigarette between Cecil's lips caught my eye. A cigarette, but... a funny one. He noticed me eyeing him and held the cigarette close enough to me that it's fumes burnt against the inside walls of my nose.

"Take a hit. First time I tried it was on Rumspringa too."

I narrowed me eyes to focus on the smoldering green in front of my face, letting an unfamiliar stench fill my nostrils. Curiosity got the best of me, and I took the biggest drag possible from it in the name of Rumspringa.
♠ ♠ ♠
No picture this time, sorry. There will most definitely be an update soon! How soon? Hannah isn't sure, could be ridiculously soon, could be relatively soon, could be moderately soon, but SOON! Hahaa, look at me, pretending someone cares :P Peace.