Where I Lay My Head

More Interruptions

Once we were in Toms River again, Cecil and I were dropped off at his apartment while the others went home. My head was piled high with things of the day to dwell on but I couldn't stay awake for too long.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It would still be hours before Cecil was awake and I was still too tweaked from the previous night to lay around and read a dictionary again. I paid a visit next door for some more clothes, took a shower and decided to take a walk to the friendly market I had noticed down the street.

When I returned, my arms full of groceries, it remained early morning so Cecil still wasn't awake. My "womanly duties" kicked in at the store when I realized Cecil and his friends probably hadn't shared a good meal in quite some time. I purchased the fixings for beef and noodles, cornbread, home-made cherry pie and fried cabbage, all Cecil's favorite things from Mullica. Although the noodles wouldn't be homemade and cornbread not from scratch, pressure cooking the beef-roast and stewing the cherries would take hours.

"You're cooking?" Cecil's low and husky voice questioned around noon when he emerged from his bedroom. He seemed disappointed that I hadn't shook free from Mullica Hill habits yet but wouldn't in his right mind pass up a home-made cherry pie.

I nodded and cast him a quick "good-morning" while stirring the pot of molten cherries before me.

"Dinner should be at six, Cecil, if you want to tell your friends."

He sluethily brushed past me for the fridge. "They'll be here soon anyways."

My thoughts fluctuated erratically beyond that point, purely dreadful when I thought of Sebastian's touch but smitten with anticipation when I thought of Rachel's.

The boys showed up within the hour and for a while things went smoothly, although a bit too smoothly for my taste. Sebastian was occupied with a beer and MTv so I didn't have to endure his attention. But Rachel and I could only talk in the presence of others, about things that I was far from interested in like how I was feeling since last night or how I liked my first experience with drugs. Inside I was rabid with teen hormones.

At around five, all I had to do was wait before dinner was finished so kept busy by clearing off the dining room table. This resulted in six full garbage bags that needed to be taken out. I could only handle two at a time so Rachel offered to go downstairs with me to take out another two.

"Dumpster's around back." he said, leading me to the far end of the building, which was just a strip of empty black top and a pine-green dumpster pressed to the back wall. Beyond that was just callous woods.

He held the dumpster lid open and I swung the bags into its innards of steaming rot. Once he could let the black slate of plastic slam shut I was in his arms again. Our hips pressed together and our shoulders pulled apart so I could peer up to him, his brown iris' tunneling into my emotions with passion. Finally.

"How much time do you have until you have to be upstairs again? " he asked me casually before leaning down to burrow his face in my neck and inhale deep. "You smell like pie."

Chuckling, he nuzzled even closer to me and slowly began kissing my neck through gentle little pecks that only let his tongue graze my skin for a split-second. The pleasure I gained from just this was incredible.

I shuddered, my arms trailing up the broadness of his back and running along his shoulders. I stumbled over my own thoughts.

"Dinner will start burning at 5:30." I whispered in a soprano voice as I felt his large paws grip my butt forcefully.

My heart was thumping fast and my breath was heavy yet slow as he let his lips drag up my neck and across my face, but pull back just a centimeter above my lips. The feeling of his lips against mine was something I wanted bad and was completely ready for.

The absolutely flawless voice of Sebastian drilled into my head while singing some sort of theatrical ballad. It was distant, but not distant enough for my liking. He was certainly headed our way. I threw my head back in frustration and Rachel sat his on my shoulder with disappointment.

All that these damn interruptions were doing was building up even more sexual frustration in me, so when the right time came I would want more than just a nice kiss...
♠ ♠ ♠
:o