Where I Lay My Head

Red

"Can we just walk?" Sebastian asked me once we were outside by Snake's car.

That made me feel suspicious, like walking was all part of his master plan. But I certainly couldn't tell him 'no', for reasons that have been explained in depth before.

As we got to walking I became jumpy, expecting his every movement to turn into a hasty pass at me. They never did. He only made conversation, real conversation that told me a bit about who he really was. He was smart and passionate, sweet and funny. I was happy just talking to him and wished that he would stay that way all the time. Who was that other guy that only cared about the sex and booze in life? And why the hell would Sebastian hide all of his tremendous good behind that?

"I won't lie, Sebastian, I had a great time walking with you." I admitted once we were in front of the apartments again, beer in hand.

He payed a sweet smile to me and nodded. "So did I." He held the door open for me and bowed theatrically. "M'lady.."

I chuckled and took a step into the building but couldn't go any father for one of his hands had caught me by the arm.

"Addie, stop." he spoke fluidly and held me where I was.

I groaned, knowing that this was where he would ruin our good time and do what I had been expecting for the entire night. He just had to ruin it.

He pulled me backwards and twirled me around to face him. And that's when the milestone of my first kiss happened. His tongue forced itself into my mouth and tickled mine as the bubblegum satin of his lips serenaded me.

For a second, just one, I was hypnotized and gave him a positive response by leaning forward. But then I realized that this wasn't what I wanted at all, and the great feeling of his lips against mine began to seem painful. He just wasn't Rachel. This bastard had just stolen my first kiss and adulterated the moment that was supposed to be the apple of my eye in further relationships.

In an instant my vision turned red. I was irate and at my most pugnacious, Sebastian invited his spindly fingers under my shirt and escorted them directly to my chest. The feeling of his touch against my breast was strange considering I had never felt that before. The cushion of his finger tips scooped under my bra and circled the bud of my right nipple, causing it to harden. There was a pungent sense of pleasure to that situation and I hated that. It wasn't difficult to respond bitterly to that pleasure considering aforesaid thoughts.

"Stop it!" I barked awkwardly around his tongue, biting down on it and taking the frosted six-pack at hand to the side of his face.

Although he had pulled away by now, I was infuriated beyond return and far from satisfied. It seemed necessary to further impugn. An act purely manipulated by spur of the moment fury, I drew my fist back and slammed it into his jaw with all of the force I could muster. Along with this acme came five bitter days of suppressed emotions. My eyes swelled with tears and I lunged up the stairs for Cecil's apartment, rage still my only emotion in power.