Where I Lay My Head

Somewhere Before Euphoria and Ecstacy...

My face was bedraggled with tears and I was breathing hoarsely by the time I had reached Cecil's door. I didn't even acknowledge the knob or the lock. I just tackled past the brittle slab of oak with all of my might. It broke open, sending me flying past the kitchen and into the living room where all five of the guys still sat, each one with the same bewildered expression.

Once my breath was remotely steady and I could function through the tears, the group was fully alert and I was prepared to speak.

"Don't you ever make me do that again!" I yelped, letting my voice collapse into tears again and I stomped to my room.

Obnoxiously, I slammed the door shut behind me and began pacing. Now, instead of five days of suppressed rage, I was experiencing sixteen years of it. I was sick and tired of being told what to do and how to be because of my gender. I was strong, independent and smart, and very upset. I wanted to break something.

Just as a porcelain bedside lamp caught my eye, all of this rage was put to a standstill when the door crept open. There stood Rachel, his sincerity and overall ambiance immediately calming. My needs immediately shifted from breaking something to very direct contact.

He quickly stomped to where I stood and took my face between his hands. To tide myself over until we could really get things moving, I sat my hands on his chest and let his warmth seep into my fingers.

"Addie..." he mumbled, stroking my face to comfort me all while struggling to find the words. "Tell me... he didn't try having sex--"

"No." I spoke quickly. There was a bright side to this situation that he wasn't seeing, and that I could now that the fury had died. "This is good! I said no, finally. I stood up for myself, Rachel!"

A small grin bent his lips and his eyes began to sparkle as I took one of his hands from my face and held it in mine.

"Thank you so much, Rachel."

"Addie..." he decided to start with again. "I don't ever want to see him touch you again."

"Me neither." I nodded in approval.

The sooner this conversation ended the better. I knew what a kiss felt like now and that it was capable of feeling magnificent. I wanted to feel that with Rachel, possibly more than just a kiss.

I stepped backwards, daring to break our touch for just a minute so I could sit on the intricately carved and heavily glossed mahogany rail running along the end of the bed that served as a foot-board.

He was quick to stand at the empty spot between my legs and just his presence there made me eager for more. His hands reached around me and tightly clutched the part of my butt hanging over the rail just as he leaned forward to kiss me.

Finally our lips touched without any interruptions! The combination of his breath grazing my face, his lips moving with mine and his strong tongue caressing the most sensitive areas of my mouth erupted an erotic frenzy of butterflies in my stomach that all screamed for more. This was infinitely better than what Sebastian had done.

As we kissed, I recalled all that Sebastian had tried. He had fondled my breast and it felt great, and if Rachel kissing me felt so utterly gratifying then so would that, even more so. I didn't know any other way to initiate that other than by taking my shirt off.

He gave me one reluctant glance before annexing to me again, questioning if I really wanted to take things so far. All it took was one look into the ardent desire churning in my eyes before rebinding our lips.

Instead of going straight for my chest, he ran his hands along my shoulders, bringing my bra straps down with his touch. Soon, his dexterous fingers had unclasped my bra and it was on the ground, helpless to serve its purpose of veiling my healthy rack. Rachel broke our kiss and looked down to my chest. A smirk immediately brightened his features.

"Hell yeah." he whispered hungrily.

My stomach was spinning with butterflies of sexual desire. The kiss was passionate and hasty, the result of so many failed attempts before. He was pushing himself into me and pulling my body into his so we were as close as possible, but never close enough. The wonderful kiss ended for something just as great. His lips never left my skin and trailed down my neck until they found my breasts.

Kiss by gentle kiss, he circled my right nipple with his lips until pulling it into his mouth and sucking quietly. It was by far the most incredible thing I had ever felt, and I remember thinking how interesting it was that he had thought to do that. His tongue flicked across my nipple in his mouth and his other hand was cupping my other breast, its fingers drawn together to fondle the nipple. The cold chain dangling at his face lightly brushed my chest as well as his long, wild hair.

The feeling was beyond words and I was prepared to let this go as far as possible. Somewhere between euphoria and ecstasy, I opened my eyes enough to see somebody appear in the doorway.

No! How had we forgotten to lock the door?!
♠ ♠ ♠
:o