Status: complete

Drusilla Lillian Potter

chapter 6

Drusilla opens her eyes and sits up looking around confused.

"Good afternoon Drusilla" she turns to her right and finds Dumbledore there.

"Tokens from your admirers" he waves his hand over the sweets and cards.

"Admirers" she asks confused.

"What happened down in the dungeons between you and Professor Quirrell is a complete secret. So naturally the whole school knows" he chuckles and looks down at the empty packets.

"Ah, I see that your friend Ronald has saved you the trouble of opening your Chocolate Frogs"

"Ron was here? Is he alright? What about Blaise, Draco and Hermione?"

"Fine, they're all just fine" Dumbledore assures.

"But, what happened to the Stone?" she asks.

"Relax dear girl. The Stone has been destroyed. My friend Nicholas and I have had a little chat and agreed it was best all around"

"But then Flamel, he'll die won't he?" she asks.

"He has enough Elixir of Life to set his affairs in order. But yes, he will die" Dumbledore nods.

"How is it I got the Stone sir? One minute I was there staring in the mirror and then the next"

"Ah, you see only a person who wanted to find the Stone, find it, but not use it would be able to get it. That is one of my more brilliant ideas. And between you and me that is saying something" he chuckles, eyes twinkling.

"Does that mean with the Stone gone that is, that Voldermort can never come back?" she asks biting her lip.

"Ah, I'm afraid there are ways in which he can return" her head drops.

"Drusilla do you know why Professor Quirrell couldn't bear to have you touch him? It was because of your mother. She sacrificed herself for you. And that kind of act leaves a mark. No, no this kind of mark cannot be seen. It lives in your very skin"

"What is it" Dru asks.

"Love Drusilla, Love" he picks up a box of sweets.

"Bertie Bott's Every Flavour Beans. I was most unfortunate in my youth to come across a vomit flavour one. Since then I'm afraid I've lost my liking for them. But I think I could be safe with a nice toffee" he pops one in his mouth.

"Alas! Earwax" he chuckles and she smiles.

Later that day she walks into the Slytherin common room, and people smile patting her on the back before going on in their business, she walks towards the couch and sees Blaise and Draco looking worried.

"Alright there Blaise" she smirks and their heads shoot up.

"Alright, you" he smirks.

"Alright, Draco" she smirks at him.

"Never better" he raises a brow and sits back cockily.

"Like true Slytherin's" Regulus compliments chuckling at the eleven year olds.

"Another year gone" Dumbledore smiles from the front of the hall, everyone was gathered as it was the leaving feast.

"And now as I understand it, the House Cup needs awarding. And the points stand as thus: In fourth place, Slytherin with 302 points" people sent glares at the trio, but they just glare back.

"Third place, Gryffindor with 342 points" The house glares at Hermione and Ron and they blush ducking their heads

"In second place Hufflepuff with 426 points. And in first place, with 442 points, Ravenclaw House"

Ravenclaw applaud and shout.

"Yes, yes, well-done Ravenclaw. Well-done Ravenclaw" the hall quietens down.

"However recent events must be taken into account. And I have a few last-minute points to award" Everyone looks up.

"To Miss. Hermione Granger, for the cool use of intellect when others were in grave peril. 50 points" Gryffindor applauds

"Second, to Mr. Ronald Weasley, for the best-played game of chess Hogwarts has seen these many years. 50 points" they applaud again.

"Third to Mr. Draco Malfoy, for staying true and helping friends when needed, 50 points" Slytherin whistle and clap.

"Fourth To Mr, Blaise Zabini, for staying through danger and helping those who needed it most, 50 points" Slytherin's clap louder.

"And fifth to Miss. Drusilla Potter, for pure nerve and outstanding courage, i award Slytherin house 60 points" the Slytherin's sheer now in the lead and send smirks in the trio's way.

"And finally" every one holds a breath.

"It takes a great deal of bravery to stand up to your enemies. But a great deal more to stand up to your friends. I award 10 points to Neville Longbottom. Assuming my calculations are correct I believe that a change of decoration is in order" he claps his hands and the Ravenclaw banners change into a mixture of Gryffindor and Slytherin

"Gryffindor and Slytherin by a tie win the House Cup" they all cheer but cast scathing looks at one another for it.

"Yes" Hagrid laughs.

"Ha" James laughs at Gryffindor for winning and his daughter for winning her house too.

"Come on now. Hurry up, you'll be late, train's leaving. Go on. Come on, hurry up" Hagrid directs everyone onto the train as it was the last day of Hogwarts.

"Come on Dru" Hermione calls.

"One minute" Dru runs back to Hagrid.

"Thought you were leaving without saying good-bye did you? This is for you" he hands her something.

"Thanks Hagrid" she smiles.

"Oh. Go on, on with you, on with you now, on with you" Hagrid says to everyone then turns back to Dru.

"Oh, listen, Dru. If that dolt of a cousin of yours Dudley gives you any grief you can always um... threaten him, with a nice pair of ears to go with that tail of his" he smiles.

"But Hagrid, we're not allowed to do magic away from Hogwarts. You know that" she smirks.

"I know that. But your cousin don't do he" he tells her and she laughs running back to her friends.

"Feels strange, to be going home doesn't it" Hermione sighs.

"Oh come on Hermione, it's only for a few months" Blaise smirks leaning on his shoulder.

"And i bet next year, is worse" Draco smirks looking up at the castle with an indifference expression.

"God, we could end up dead" Ron pales "And i thought Hogwarts was supposed to be safe"

"Oh come on boys" Dru rolls her eyes and walks down the carriage with them following.

"I read quite a lot" she smirks in front of her but they could not see "And they all end the same"

"We will have adventures! In which good triumphs over evil" she smirks and they laugh walking into a cabin.

"Yeah but which are we" Blaise smirks and slams the door shut, the screen fading to black.

"Huh" The marauders sit back.

"Is that is professor" Frank asks.

"No, but i think we should leave the next memory until tomorrow" he stands up.

"We will meet here tomorrow after dinner" he nods and with a smile he walks out, he had a lot of things to think about.

"Boys, girls" McGonagall nods and walks out after him, having some questions.

"Wow" James sighs and leans back.

"Well it seems as though out children become friends" Lucius looks over at James.

"Who would have thought prongs" Sirius laughs.

"We can't tell anyone" Lily says gravely.

"No you can't" Remus says looking directly at the Slytherin's.

"We won't" Narcissa glares

"We need to see the rest any way" Regulus nods

"Guess we'll cya tomorrow" James stands up and they walk out.

"Severus, Regulus, Bianca" Lucius nods and he and Narcissa walk out.

"Boys" Bianca strides out after them.

"So" Regulus stands.

"What" Severus joins and they walk out.

"Slytherin's and Gryffindors" he smirks "What is the world coming too"
♠ ♠ ♠
Just wanted to get this year out of the way like an introduction,

Not sure what to do with second/ thought about:

What if Tom Riddle, somehow becomes corporeal in the end and help Drusilla throughout the rest

Drusilla and co. Forms a group similar to Dumbledore's order of the phoenix, and Voldermort's Death eater's.

She has the gift of bending, the elements, she helps them learn it or something they all have a special thing about them that signals them out from the rest of the school.

Form the group with mixes of houses.

Don't know...Not quite sure.