Status: In progress... kind of.

A Sunrise on the East Side

Athena Merrick, sister of Zack Merrick of All Time Low, had loved her life before that fateful night when she was fifteen. Everything changed that one night. And she had thought she would never see or hear from anyone from All Time Low again. When one day her brother calls her to bring her to New York City, will she be able to forgive and forget what Alex did to her or will it break her even more? An angsty, humorous love story featuring my friends from Polyvore. *An Alex Gaskarth fanfic!
  1. Chapter 1
    Athena gets a surprising call from her brother, Zack. What does he have to say?
  2. Chapter 2
    Athena is finally in Manhattan and already Alex is getting on her nerves. Could this really be the right thing to do?
  3. Chapter 3
    Athena remembers a fond memory and an old friend gets a surprise!
  4. Chpater 4
    Athena reminisces with old friends and talks to a friend far away.
  5. Chapter 5
    Athena gets woken up late, chased by her best friend and she reveals something to her friends. Not to mention she gets to see Jack, Alex and Rian's apartment...
  6. Chapter 6
    Athena meets Alex's "girlfriend" Lisa and starts her interview with Mrs. X!
  7. Chapter 7
    Athena finishes the interview, starts the job, has a run-in with Alex and finally listens to the songs.
  8. Chapter 8
    Athena discusses the songs with Allison, and begins to make breakfast for Grayer but it doesn't turn out great...
  9. Chapter 9
    Athena finishes Grayer's breakfast and has an interesting conversation with the five-year-old. She makes a big decision... whatever could it be?
  10. Chapter 10
    Athena decides to put Lisa in her place.
  11. Chapter 11
    Jack and Hunter find out about Alex and Athena and they have a little talk about the relationship...
  12. Chapter 12
    More Hunter and Jack love and Athena shares her thoughts on the new relationship.
  13. Chapter 13
    Alex, Athena, Grayer and Eli go to Chuck E. Cheese's.
  14. Chapter 14
  15. Chapter 15