Status: Completed as of 10/01/2010

Don't Stop Now

Can You Take Me

The next morning, I woke up just in time to get ready and eat breakfast. It was 10 o’clock and the guys were already up. They were in the kitchen eating breakfast with my parents and they were already in their board shorts with their beach towels thrown over their shoulders. I wondered why were leaving so early, but then I remembered how packed the Waterpark got even before lunchtime.

We finally left to Big Surf Waterpark at 10:45 am. It took us only 10 minutes to get there since we were already in Tempe. The six of us were riding in my mom’s silver Land Rover, her birthday present from Tim and Pat. I was in the back seat with Garrett while Pat and Jared took the middle and John and Kennedy in the front.

“You look nice.” Garrett’s voice whispered close to my face. He placed his hand lightly over mine which was lying between us.

I smiled. “Shut up.”

Garrett laughed and tilted his head back. “Come on Norah…” this time, he got closer and our faces were nearly centimeters away, “You have to agree that last night was fu-“

“What are you two doing?” Pat asked. He rested his arm along the top part of the seat and was fully turned to us, with a questionable look on his face. With his hand, he brushed his hair out of his eyes and asked again, “Garrett…? Norah…?”

“Nothing Patrick, it’s nothing.” I said, leaning forward and lightly rubbing his back. He nodded and turned back around, facing the front again.

As I sat back, I looked at Garrett and whispered, “Please don’t do that. Not in front of Pat.”

Garrett shook his head, “But we like each other Nor. Why should we hide it from Pat and Tim?”

“Do you not remember what happened with Kenny?” I asked, raising my voice a little higher, but making sure Pat couldn’t hear. “Tim was about to murder me! And Pat, he’s just going to side with Tim no matter what.”

“I think it’s best if we just don’t start anything…” I said, leaning my side against Garrett. “Not yet. But I promise, we’ll be together soon.”

“Shouldn’t I be the one saying that, Norah?” Garrett laughed.

I shook my head, “I’m in charge here.”

“Wow, sexy and takes charge…” Garrett hissed in my ear, “I fucking love it.”

The two of us sat back and enjoyed the lovely morning traffic. While John had braked one time after another, Garrett rested his hand on my lap and slowly ran it up every time we hit a bump. Laughing, I brushed his hand off my leg and poked him underneath his rib because that was where he was always ticklish. Finally, we finished with the traffic and pulled up to the parking lot. John jumped up and down in the drivers’ seat and quickly drove around to find an empty spot.

“Fuck yeah! We made it!” He shouted and we all raised our hands in the air.

Jared turned around and told Garrett, “Oh and Halvo’s coming too!” Instantly, Garrett’s face lit up because he enjoyed the company from Eric. I had to admit it; Eric Halvorsen was a funny guy and everyone always had a great time when he’s around. I clapped my hands and said, “Yay, Halvo!”

“Oh and the Gomez brothers are joining us too,” Pat including.

“What?” I asked with my jaw dropped.

Pat nodded his head, “Stephen and John are joining us. You don’t mind do you? Wait, have you met them because I don’t remember you -”

“I’ve met John. Not Stephen.” I held up my hand stopped him.

Pat raised his eyebrows and said, “John’s cute, huh Norah?”

“Oh my Lord, please shut up.”

John shouted in his loud, booming voice, “OKAY. EVERYBODY OUT. GRAB THE COOLERS AND THE TOWELS AND THE SUNBLOCK. LET’S PARTY FELLOWS AND NORAH!”

The 6 of us jumped out of the car and grabbed everything we needed. I had my beach bag so I was in charge of the sunscreen and cameras and crap. I really wanted Dirk to come, but he was such a lazy ass. When the guys grabbed the ice chest, we all walked over to the entrance and made it passed the gates and finally, we were in the Waterpark.

“Why didn’t LB come?” I asked, poking at my sunglasses.

Kennedy walked up to my side and said, “Him and Dirk are having a love fest.”

I shook my head. “I fucking knew it.”

When we found a perfect spot to call “ours”, we sat down, applied sunscreen, and called up Halvo and the Gomez brothers. John, who was shirtless, was now getting sexy looks from the girl lifeguards and he wasn’t afraid to wink back. I casually walked up to him and wrapped my arms around his stomach, then watched the girls faces go from interested to ‘Fuck, he’s taken.’

“Norah…” John complained once the girls turned away. I laughed and ran to Garrett. “I’m sorry babes; I had to do it.”

“Pat, your sister is the worse.” He said to Pat, pointing his finger at me.

Pat turned around and laughed, “Damn it John, leave me alone.”

Kennedy and Jared started jumping and screaming, “HALVO’S HERE! HALVO’S HERE!” We all turned to see a pale, lankly body come running towards our “camp”. He was grinning and jumped into the arms of John when he finally made it. Halvo went around and hugged everyone and when he came to me, he jumped into my arms. “Norah! I missed you!”

“Oh, the Go-Bros are here!” Kennedy shouted, pointing them out from afar.

I walked forward and saw them. They were smiling and holding towels in their hands. Like all the ways, they were shirtless and stripped down to their board shorts. My second time meeting John and I’ve already seen him half-naked. Stephen didn’t look half bad either. They were adorable.

“What’s up guys!?” Garrett said, walking up to the brothers, sipping on a Capri-Sun.

“Norah,” John said, walking up to me and giving me a hug. His arms went around my waist and did that light, but firm grasp on my hips. I grinned as we pulled away and said, “Sorry I couldn’t catch up with you after your set.”

“It’s fine. We get to hang out today.” He smirked.

From the corner of my eye, I saw Garrett staring at the two of us. To remove myself from the awkwardness, I told John I would apply sunscreen and go back to him. I walked over to Garrett and lightly pushed him to the side.

“It’s not polite to stare.”

“Sorry.” He said, putting on his red Ray-Bans. He pulled me into a hug and then stood there for a minute until John Ohh shouted, “Let’s get our asses on those water rides… NOW.”

I walked away from Garrett and felt my arm being tugged on. It was John Gomez.

“Come on; let’s go on the lazy river.”

I couldn’t resist so I agreed to go on it with him. But I turned around to see Garrett, standing there, holding his glasses in his hands. He looked hurt. From where I was, I mouthed, ‘I’m sorry’ and walked over to the river with John.

It hurt, but I wasn’t with Garrett (relationship-wise). I was still single and that meant I was still allowed to mingle.
♠ ♠ ♠
No more comments? No more chapters? SAYWAT ~ Norah's Outift