Status: Hiatus- sorry lovelies<3

Can't Stand It

Heregoesnothin

"I'm really freaking out right now Chris." I mumbled, pacing back and forth in our dressing room. I had fifteen minutes until I'd go on stage, it'd been two weeks since we planned this, but I was still freaking out. We were in Los Angeles at the moment, and I had my own set time- between The Cab and Hey Monday. We had managed to throw together a band from all the bands on tour, and I'd do mostly cover songs, but together Chris and I wrote a song that I'd perform.

"You'll do fine Babe- you'll have all your friends on stage with you. Just don't think about it- and I'll be backstage the whole time, if you need me you can pull me on stage, I'll be there for our song anyways." He said, and hugged me, I rested my head against his chest. My set list consisted of Decode by Paramore, Swim by Jack's Mannequin, When I Look At You by Miley Cyrus, and then our surprise song. I wasn't a huge fan of Miley, but I loved that song, and Cassadee said I'd pull it off beautifully.

"Malin- come on, everyones ready." I kissed Chris's lips quickly, and scurried off to where I would walk on stage first, alone. I sucked in a huge breath, and I began walking out, the spot light resting solely on me. I stopped dead center of the stage.

"HOW YOU DOING L.A!?" I screamed into the microphone, earning a large amount of screams from the crowd, and I smiled.

"So, thanks to you guys- I have my own little set list tonight for ya- how do you ya feel about that!?" I asked, and they all screamed again, which brought a huge smile on my face.

"Come on out guys!" I screamed, and Jess from The Summer Set ran out and to the drums, and the crowd screamed, she was followed by Mike from Hey Monday holding his guitar, Matt Black from Every Avenue on bass, and lastly Alex Marshall from the Cab on guitar.

"Alrighty, so you guys probably recognize these guys- anyways, If you guys know this song, I want you to sing with me, it's called DECODE BY PARAMORE!" I screamed, and the guys began playing. I smiled to myself as the entire crowd began screaming, I began singing, and they all screamed the lyrics along with me.

Once the song ended, I smiled at them, and took a sip from my water bottle.

"You guys are beautiful- heres another cover song, I only have on original for ya tonight lovelies, this is Swim by Jack's Mannequin." I stated, and time flew by and before I knew it, the guys where gathering up their stuff, and heading off stage, leaving me alone. I knew what was next, and it scared me and excited me. The screams finally died down, and I tossed my bottle of water to the crowd.

"Alright, so this is the last one for ya guys, I'm going to bring out my good friend here- we wrote this one together…" I started, and Chris wandered on stage, and the crowd screamed in surprise and excitement, he held a guitar in his hand, and walked up to me with a smile on his face.

Chris began strumming on the guitar, and I swayed to the music a little bit.

"This one's called Happily Ever After." I said into the mic, and began singing- I walked around on stage, and the crowd began clapping to the beat, and I smiled at them. As the song came to a close, I wrapped my arm around Chris's shoulder, and smiled as the song ended, and the crowd screamed.

"You guys were amazing! OH- and just incase you forgot- I'm Malin Bordest!" I screamed, bowing with Chris and we walked backstage. Chris handed his guitar to a techie, and slowly pinned me to a wall. A smile danced on both of our faces, and I could feel his breath on my cheek.

"You're absolutely amazing May." He said, kissing my lips, I wrapped my arms around him, and felt his arms slide around my waist, but I heard someone cough and pulled back to see Cassadee standing there a smile on her face.

"May- you were amazing! They loved you!" She screeched, hugging me, I hugged back and smiled at her.

"All thanks to you Cass." I said, and she just walked back to her dressing room, I still was in shock this whole thing was happening.

"May? Why haven't you ever mentioned your family?" Chris asked, as we sat on the couch in his dressing room, I shrugged my shoulders at this sudden questions.

"Never had a reason too…Why?" I replied, and he just pulled to towards him.

"We all have a story to tell- tell me about them." Chris said, and I just looked at him, wanting to tell him everything, but not wanting to say a word.

"It's not a good story for right now Chris." I stated, and he just shrugged it off, as someone came to the door asking for me.

I stood up, and walked to them- it was a security guard, I closed the door behind me, and looked at him.

"Malin, theres a guy at the gate asking for you- he says his name is Billy Bordest….he told me to give you this…" He explained handing a photo to me, it was a picture of Billy, and Me when we were younger, my brother was looking for me. I took the picture, and smiled slightly at it.

"Take me to him- now." I mumbled, and the security guard led the way to the door near the bar in the house of blues in L.A. He opened the door, and ushered the man in. He was about a foot taller than me, his dark brown hair hung in his face, but the piercing blue eyes is what caught the breath in my throat.

"Billy?" I questioned, looking at the man in front of me, and he just smiled at me, and I ran to him hugging him, he wrapped his arms around me, and rubbed my back.

"I missed you Maymay." He whispered, and I let go of him, and smiled so huge, he was the only one in the family I liked.

"Why didn't you call Billy? I thought you were dead-" I explained, and he just hugged me again, saying that he had a 5 year old daughter, and wanted to possible chance of our mother to find out about her- he told me her middle name was May after me, and that he had been looking for me.

"I'm so glad you're here Billy- oh, one more thing, I want you to meet my boyfriend." I said as we walked backstage, I walked towards Chris's dressing room, and he just smiled at me. I held his hand in mine as we walked down the hall.

"His name is Chris…he's a singer, and oh- I have a tattoo- Mom and her follower hate me." I said raising my shirt and revealing the lyrics. He smiled at it, and told me he liked it. I pushed the door open, and Chris stood fixing his hat in the mirror, he noticed me and Billy, and gave me a questioning look, as we walked over to us.

"Chris- this is Billy…my brother." I explained, and he instantly lit up and shook Billy's hand.

"It's nice to meet someone in the family." Chris said, and Billy smiled at him.

"Nice to meet the man who's been taking care of my baby sister." Billy said, and I let a tear fall down my cheek, I got my brother back- he was all I needed as far as family went.

Once Chris went to go one stage, I sat with Billy on the couch, and he told me about his wife Jamie, and his daughter Lilly May. I smiled as he told me about them.

"Billy?" I questioned, and he just looked at me. I sucked in a breath, and thought about how to phrase this.

"Did you ever find Dad?" I asked, and his face dropped slightly, he sighed heavily, and put his hand on my knee, I knew it was something bad.

"May, He died of cancer almost a year ago…I started looking for you guys when he got sick, but you moved, and I'm so sorry May." He explained, and I just felt my heart sink into my stomach.

"It's okay- I'm fine." I mumbled, and knew I had a lot of explaining to do to Cass, and Chris tonight. As the night came to a close, I got Billy's contact information, and he left.

The minute he walked out the door, I felt my heart sink, but Chris walked right up to me, and wrapped me in his arms, and I instantly felt better- he was really the only person I needed.
♠ ♠ ♠
New Chapter!
By the way- the song she 'writes' with Christofer is actually a song called Happily Ever After by HE IS WE, not something I made.
:)